Perfection

All might: START!!

The combat training had finally started, Regulus, Ojiro and Hagakure were currently protecting the bomb....But it would be more accurate to say that only two of them were actually protecting the bomb.

Ojiro: Sooo....Corneas-san? Why aren't you paying attention to the only enterance our opponents can enter through?

Regulus: Why should I be paying attention right now? Their not there yet, right? So why should I waste my energy focusing on the enterance right now when I can focus on it when they actually come? Don't you think you're just trying to bruden me with unnecessary work and stress? Don't you think it's completely irrational to expect me to do worthless things like that?

Ojiro: Uh....Um.....

Regulus was about to say something, but the entire floor was starting to freeze and turn into ice, very quickly. Because of that, both Ojiro and Hagakure were stuck to the floor.

Meanwhile, the ice went around Regulus, so he calmly took a step forward and now he was ontop of the ice, unlike his two teammates who are currently stuck.

Ojiro: Wha- I'm stuck!

Hagakure: I-It's c-cold!!

Regulus: Yes, I can see and feel that, do the both of you need to shout your current predicement out loud when I can quite easily tell what's currently happening? It feels like you're accusing me of being blind, which is extremely rude and a disgusting lie. Or do you judge someone even if you barely know them? If that's true, then clearly both of us have a diffirent perspective on how to handle simple social interaction. I'm not one to brag, but I personally feel like i'm the one in the right here and I want to ask you to respect that. You see, respect is very important in a relationship, even if it's just between coworkers. So if we're going to work together for the next three years. I'm going to need for you to respect my opinion, you can understand something as simple as that, right?

If Ojiro was being honest, he'd say that he can only remember the last bit of whatever Regulus said.

But then they hear footsteps approaching the enterance to the bomb room.

After a few seconds, a White and red haired boy walked through it, seemingly suprised that someone broke though his ice.

Todoroki: Oh...You managed to make it through my ice? That's impressive.

Regulus: You know, when you used that attack, I was in the middle of talking to that guy over there. And while I do understand that you couldn't have possibly have known that I was conversing with him. I still believe that you should apologize, since that's common courtesy, isn't it? Also, I don't appreciate how you pity me by-

Todoroki: Sorry, you talk to much.

When he said that, a giant mass of ice, big enough to cover the entire room came from under his feet, going straight for Regulus.

And it made direct contact, but what suprised Todoroki is that instead of incasing the talking idiot in ice, the ice instead exploded on impact.

Todoroki:......What?

When he was able to see Regulus again, he saw that he was very irritated.