Wattpad Original
There are 3 more free parts

Important Announement - Please Read!

Hi lovelies! Lisa here.

Before I begin, I want to thank you all for choosing to read Only You.

I've been uploading on Wattpad for years and have several stories on here as evidence. I've worked hard (and suffered many moments of writers block), which is why I'm about to share some news to you.

Only You has been selected to participate in Wattpad's Paid Stories Program. What this entails is that a few chapters will be free to read up until a certain point, and then you'll have to buy coins to read the remaining chapters.

This will likely happen in the beginning of June, so I just wanted to give fair warning,

The chapters will be well edited with some additional scenes. And, included will be an extra two chapters in Mason's POV.

I've been uploading stories on Wattpad since 2016 and spend most of my sleepless nights writing, because it's my passion.

When this opportunity came open to me, I saw this as a chance to further increase my dream to make this a profession, because I really do love story telling.

I hope that this does not deter you from reading.

For everyone who has (or will be) supporting and reading, thank you so much. And I hope you enjoy reading this story just as much as I enjoyed writing it!

All the love,

Lisa Stone x