Intro/Disclaimers

Andddd here we go!

An actual story instead of just random ass Y/N getting railed by psycho boys!

(don't worry, there will definitely still be smut in here🥰)

But yeah! I'm excited for this.

Before you go ahead... some disclaimers:

If something 'isn't right' or 'isn't how __ is supposed to work'... very respectfully... I DO NOT CARE lmao. This is my story which means it's my universe which means I can do whatever I want.

I solemnly swear I will not make the main character preggo.

Also, I will be  *suspenseful music*  messing with the timeline  *exclamation mark sound effect*  I know some people hate when ppl do this but as I said before... I don't care.

Now, this does not mean I'm not open to criticism, because of course I am, but there's a difference between criticism that's helpful and saying 'you shouldn't do this' for no actual reason.

Of course if you're confused about the storyline, character ages, or anything, don't hesitate to ask! <3

Now... into the story

A brief introduction:

First off, our main character, Chloé, is not exactly the protagonist to start off. While she may not be the perfect protagonist in the beginning, bare with me because her character will develop.

Now, with that being said, she has gone through some really fucked up shit and I think she deserves a little bit of understanding. Also the fact that her entire family and everyone she's been forced to idolize and even just the people she's been surrounded with are all pretty bad people has definitely shaped how she sees the world, so I don't blame her for not being the heroin with perfect morals right away.

There will probably be moments when you hate her and yell at her for hurting, manipulating, and using the other characters, and believe me I'm right there with you, but just go with it.

I still have a lot to decide about this story, so stuff will definitely change as I continue to write it, so just bare with me on that as well, because at times I may go with the way the canon story goes, but I may just completely ignore that and go off the rails with it sometimes, too. I guess we'll see lmao.

- love <3<3<3