5

A/N: I am back tell me guys. Do you like my story? I will try to update soon.
___________________________________________

Moon's Pov:

Me and Dino didn't talk for two months.

Today they have a practise for their comeback. And today is so full of work. I wake up early more than usual and take shower and do my morning routine. I wear this to run and do youga.

After I ran and yogua, I walk to the boys' dorm

After I ran and yogua, I walk to the boys' dorm. I knock the door and Joshua Oppa open it "Annyeong, Sexy girl. Come in." Joshua Oppa says. And I blushed and get in. "Woah. You're so blushing." Joshua says. "Ya, Stop flirting my girlfriend." Jeonghan says. And blush more because he hugged me. "Excuse me. Who's your girlfriend? HYUNG!!! PUT YOUR HANDS OFF HER NOW!!!..." The8 Oppa yelles at Jeonghan Oppa. I then hug my brother and see the boys if they need anything or not. And go to my apartment.
Minsu was washing her plates and ready. And I take a shower and change to these clothes.

 And I take a shower and change to these clothes

"Hey, You didn't eat your breakfast

"Hey, You didn't eat your breakfast." Minsu says. "I am okay, we gonna late, I will eat anything later don't worry." I say to her, and she looks at me worry. "Now, let's go, okay?" I am saying look at her. "Fine, let's go." Minsu says.

||

We go and arrive at the company. I go straight to Unnie cuz I have paper she needs. And after a while she orders me to go to boys now. I go to the room the boys are and what I find are really surprised me. I find him. Its my ex-boyfriend. Feng.
I look at him and the other confused. "Long time no see, right? I miss you." Feng says and about to hug me, but I push him. "But you didn't miss me, and I was good before I see you today." I say to him. "I just come to see my sister because she works here I don't know that you also work here." Feng says. "I really don't care what are you doing here and for you know I work here or not. Its not your business." I say. And go to the boys. "Babe, Can you handle me a water?" Dino says to me. I look around and take the water to handle it to him. "What do you just call me?" I say to him. "Listen, I see you fight with that guy, and he still here because of Minsu doesn't come yet. And I thought if I called you that, It will annoyinng him." Dino says while smiling and wink to me. "Okay, but don't call me that again." I say to him. "Okay." He replies. I go to see S.coups oppa what he wants. While I walk suddenly feel dizzy I say S.coups and Jeonghan Oppas not correct I try not give attention but, suddenly everything gose dark.

||

I open my eyes and look around. "Are you okay, now?" Joshua says. "Your brother doesn't come yet if he came and see you like this, He will freak out." Hoshi says. And Woozi Oppa scolded him.

"What's happening? I don't remember anything just I was walking to see S.coups Oppa what he wants because he called me after that everything goes dark." I say. "We also don't know. We suddenly see you fainted and dropped in the ground." Dino says. I just nod. "Are you eating your breakfast or eat anything all day." Seungkwan says. While the other look at me wait for answer. "Hey, You didn't eat your breakfast right neither anything all day, Right?" Wonwoo and Mingyu say and I just nod my head. "WHAT'S THE F^CK? ARE YOU SERIOUS? WHY YOU DIDN'T EAT? ARE YOU A ROBOT OR MACHINE?" S.coups Oppa shout at me. "I am really sorry I didn't mean." I say looking down. And stand up and go out from the room to Unnie.

Dino's POV:

"You shouldn't shout at her like this. I know you was worried. The first day she come you treat her like your younger sister but you hurt her feelings." Joshua Hyung says and S.coups Hyung sighs and Jeonghan Hyung looks at them and try to calm S.coups Hyung. After a while The8 Hyung come and also Minsu and Jun Hyung. And they ask about Moon. Specially The8 Hyung he looks so worry. We all look at us. "She......um....I mean......uhm...." Vernon hyung hesitate. He looks at us confused and Jeonghan Hyung was open to his mouth to say something but before he could. Moon and Noona get in the room.
"How was the shooting boys?" Noona says. "It was good." Jun Hyung says. "Can I take Moon just a second." The8 Hyung says to Noona. "Of course." Noona replies. Then Hyung grabbed Moon's hand and take her out of the room.

Moon's POV:

"Momo, Did you......uhm.....I mean...." The8 Oppa hesitates. "Yes, Oppa. I saw him. And I hate myself again. Why Oppa? Every time I decided to forget the past and move forward something come and make me stay there. Why? Did I am bad to not be happy?" And My tears starts to fall. My brother looks at me and hug me tightly and pull away he looks at me again "Listen, you aren't bad. You just kind and have a warm heart and people like Feng just want to try how this warm heart is not fall for love they are just players. You are so good that's why I always need to protect you. Furthermore, you understand now that wasn't your fault?" The8 Oppa says to me and I nod I hug him again.

After I calm down we go inside the room again. We then see them that they already ready to go home. And Unnie was already gone. I look at the schedule and see that they don't have any appointment for two days. So I told them that. I try to avoid the gazes from S.coups Oppa "Then, what about to go somewhere and eat and drink something?" Jun Oppa says. All agree but I really don't have energy for that. "Can I not come I really don't have energy for that?" I say. "Maybe if you come with us and eat something you will gain energy." S.coups Oppa says at harsh tone. I just look at him. The8 Oppa looks at us confusedly. "Did something happen I don't know about it?" The8 Oppa says. "Nothing happen at all let's go now. You now will come with us Moon?" Dk Oppa says and smirks at me. "Yeah. I will come." I say. "Then, I will go now Minsu. Enjoy your time with them." Feng says. "Why don't join us? I mean if you want to spend time with your sister." Seungkwan says. All boys look at him and jeonghan hits him in his arm Minsu looks at me regret. I look at her lovely to know that I am okay.
"I am not sure about it also my girlfriend is wait for me. Maybe next time, Furthermore, I really need to know you guys more." Feng says and bid goodbye for us and kiss his sister on her forehead.

I forget something in Unnie's office I tell them and go to get it. Dino says that he will go with me. I hestaite at first but I accept this. We go to her office I start to search for my private note. When I find it, the light cut off. Dino is beside me. "What will we do now?" I say to him. He turns on his flash on his phone. I go behind him, but my leg bumps into something I groan in pain. Dino looks at me and try to help me as I try to stand up but I fall again. Then, he carry me bride style. We continue walk until we finally come out from the company. Dino put me in the car and other look at us and he seat in another car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued........