Introduction

Coffee has always been with us, in fact, it's been center stage to most of our life experiences. We start our mornings with a good cup of coffee, maybe you've even had a first date over a coffee. And, if we're being honest, most of us got through college fueled by coffee. Life has happened over a cup of coffee.

This love for coffee is why, today, we can celebrate coffee in all its diversity. Specialty coffee varieties, local single-origin brews, and innovative infusions such as those produced at Lina Premium Coffees, are the new wine. With over 3 times more flavors than wine, the right coffee can make all the difference.

The right pairing coffee is that rich, flavorful brew you can only get from the mountain tops of exotic destinations. Grown with love by the local farmers, roasted to perfection by dedicated coffee experts, and prepared, by you, according to the exact science of making the perfect cup of coffee. In sum, it's a sophisticated coffee experience.

Coffee is the new black wine. Its subtle nuances, distinct characteristics, even the glass you drink it in plays a role. Like the best wines, it enhances the sensory experience of a meal.

The goal isn't to replace wine, it is to create a new culinary experience - through coffee. We hope you will enjoy this journey of discovering coffee through food.