Sleep?!

Note:
This is an extra chapter for my FF captivity since some people were asking for this I decided to write it but I suck at writing sumt and stuff so read if like it and enjoy.

3rd person POV

"What are you doing?"

Boss had woken up to a feeling of heavy weight over his chest only to find his boyfriend sitting over his legs, rubbing his bare chest and the boy had no idea where his shirt went even though he clearly remembers having one before he slept. That's why he hates sleeping drunk.

"I was hungry" The pout on this boy's face made Boss sigh as if he was already fed up with the other but that was far from the truth because he can never get enough of his crazy boy. Boss knew that Mek was still tipsy from all the alcohol he had gulp down earlier otherwise there was no way his quiet and stern boy would act this cutely.

"Then you should be in the kitchen." Boss replied as his lips twitched up into a smirk and his arms snuck behind Mek's neck, pulling the boy closer just a fingerbreadth away from his own face. That was the cue that Mek was waiting for, so he didn't waste time processing the situation or calming his racing heart and kissed the man underneath him, slipping his tongue in the other's mouth as if it belonged there and that was enough to make Boss drown in lust.

Boss untangled his arms from the other's neck and placed one hand over Mek's face while the other traced his boyfriend's bare chest till it stopped over his buckled pants.

"Seems like you are more hungry." Mek said, breaking away from the kiss to tease the other.

"Shut up"

"Okay" saying that Mek pecked a light kiss over his shy boyfriend's lips before moving down to nibble at his neck. He moved further down, kissing the chest then the stomach just below the belly button. Mek smiled at the way the stomach contracted with every touch, twitching away from the uncanny sensation. He looked up to meet his boy's lustful eyes as his hands moved down to pull the other's shorts down to his knees before unbuckling his own pants and soon they were on the floor.

A pleasure filled moan slipped out of Boss's lips as the other massaged his dick. Oh! How Boss loves it when his boyfriend rubs it in his palms as one of those hands slowly moves further down and fingers start moving around the rim of his ass before pushing inside. Yes, he loves all the care that the other man show and provide as they intertwine there hands before Mek moves his dick inside his entrance.

Boss loves how Mek's hand move to his back, moving up and down in a calming manner every time his body tenses up and he definitely loves the tender kisses the other leaves all over his face before capturing his lips every time his is close to his climax. Just like now, he had to close his eyes as Mek is busy kissing his moist eyelids. The action itself made Boss's stomach to grow butterflies but he will never admit to that fact.

"Are you Okay?" Mek asked, bringing the boy back to the present and nod to reassure his overly worried boyfriend who was massaging his back. He smiles before lifting his head up and capturing the other's lips into a kiss which he gladly returns as the pace of his thrusts increase after the reassurance. Mek groans into the kiss as he releases before pulling out and moving down to help his boyfriends. He grabs the hardness into his hand, stroking it up and down until the other had to grip the sheets before releasing all over himself.

"I am an idiot if I let you drink again" Boss said, lying on his back and gasping for air as soon as their session was over. Earlier that evening they had drank with their friend to celebrate their relationship which left Boss drained so the boy fell asleep when they got back, ignoring the wanting look on his husband's face which led them to their current situation.

"But you enjoyed it."

"What can I do if you wake me up like that?"

"but you just slept like that and ignored me." Mek said, sulking with an innocent pout on his face which made the other sigh and move to lay on his side to face the sulking figure.

"Okay I am sorry for that, come here. Boss said gesturing his arm, asking for a hug and the request was well received as the other's face lit up and he rushed into Boss's arm, snuggling into his embrace. Boss shook his head, smiling as he looked down at the boy in his arm lying at his chest, something about the whole situation made him look so small that Boss adored him.

'Adorable' Boss squealed inside his head before tightening his hold on the other and drifting back to his sleep.

A/N: I am cringing, no I am cringing to death. I might actually die after posting this.