Accidental fate

Life is like a book they say so let me tell you about my story..
Nice to meet you dear reader my name is venus but everybody calls me Ve, i am 19 years old girl from beverly hills, yes beverly hills you know that place where only wealthy , rich and happy people live? exactly that one. well i myself used to be all of those stuff but you have no idea what life has for you in The future.My family was really wealthy, my dad was a businessman and my mom was a doctor, most importantly i was their only daughter, that one girl who always had what she wanted but everything ended when both of my parents died in a car crash 3 years ago, at first i had a lot of money but i was only 16 at that time ofcourse i spent all of it. now i only have a house left from my parents and work as an waitress in a restaurant which is called "cheesecake factory" i wont lie, the salary there is pretty good at least i am not hungry.The only thing that is getting on my nerves is my boss Daniel, he is in love with me or some shit? i dont know but it is getting out of hand. today my shift starts at 6 pm so now i have to get ready, we dont have to wear uniforms all the time but today i am going to wear it and maybe just throw my hair in a bun, yup looks good to me! time to work..ugh i need a break.

ugh i need a break

I arrived at work and there was nobody, literally no costumers, i mean

I arrived at work and there was nobody, literally no costumers, i mean..thats bad but at the same time finally some rest time for me. ;))
oh..my happiness lasted for only 5 minutes, about 10 students came in, i hate students because they usually don't order that much and are very very loud.

Nikkie: hey hey ve you look tired i will deal with them you go serve that boy, plus he is very charming ;))
Ve: NIK

nikkie is my friend and she works as a waitress too, after my parents death i lost a lot of friends turns out they only wanted me for money, sad right? no because fuck them but nikkie on the other hand, she is different she is always beside me when i need her and has never used me for anything.

Ve: hello welcome to cheesecake factory what can i do for you today?
Stranger: hello ve
Ve: i am sorry do i know you?..

He pointed at my name tag and i have never felt more stupid before.

Ve: oh..
Stranger: ve or maybe venus.. as a goddess of beauty and love
Ve: yes..venus thats my full name
Stranger: nice to meet you Ve my name is erik

Ve: nice to meet you erik now can i please take your order? my boss is going to kill me Erik: yeah

Erik: yeah..um i will take a salted caramel cheesecake and for a drink i will have frappuccino please
Ve: no problem, anything else?
Erik: no darling thank you

oh god how do i fall over a word DARLING Ve go touch some grass or some shit.. but i have to admit erik is very..very charming tho. damn it ve control yourself. wait is that?..ugh drunk daniel, fuck my luck.

Daniel: Ve?.. VE..please..i love you ve i cant do this anymore CANT YOU SEE HOW I AM SUFFERING?!!
Erik: woah woah woah calm down sir
Ve: daniel please lets talk privately
Daniel: wait a minute who the fuck is this guy! dont tell me to calm the fuck down you fucking asshole
Ve: DANIEL
Erik: what the fuck did you just call me?
Daniel: an asshole you fucking son of a-

Erik hit daniel so hard with just one punch he was lying on the floor with blood running down from his nose, at first i really thought he died. will it be to bad from me to say that i liked how erik stood up for me and beat him up?..suddenly daniel opened his eyes and said.

suddenly daniel opened his eyes and said

Ve: ARE YOU OKAY?
Daniel: you...you are not working here you bit-
Erik: dont you dare call her bitch or you will get another punch in your ugly ass face fucking dickhead
Daniel: and you.. i am calling the police right now.
Ve: did he?.. did he just kick me out?
Erik: yes. and now i am going to jail.
Ve: lets run.
Erik: what?.
Ve: do you have a car?
Erik: yes outside
Ve: SO? LETS GO LETS RUN AWAY
Erik: fuck fuck fuck OKAY OKAY LETS GO
Nikkie: GO GO RUN FAST!
Ve: I LOVE YOU NIKKIE
Nikkie: LOVE YOU MORE

I took eriks hand and we ran to his car, it was the best moment of my life but the second he started his car i realized that i just lost my job and have no money. i cant do this.

Ve: stop the car.
Erik: what? okay okay i will pull over
Ve: i am so sorry.. i need money to save me and..save what i have left from my parents. i need a job i cant run away
Erik: wait- i have an idea
Ve: listening
Erik: lets get married and i will pay you as much as you need..just for a month and then we will get a divorce
Ve: wait..i need to think i cant just get married to a guy i met 15 minutes ago.
Erik: i beat your boss up for you i know you are named after a goddess and you know my name and my favorite cheesecake flavor. i will tell you more till we arrive somewhere, 60$k and a marriage for a month after that we say goodbye and never cross our roads, deal?

come on Ve this is your only chance and to be honest not a bad one well at least its better than working in a cheesecake factory your whole life.

Ve: Deal
Erik: now buckle up m'lady we are going somewhere but i am not telling you where yet
Ve: eternal ruler
erik: i am sorry?
Ve: thats what name erik means- eternal ruler
Erik: goddess and an eternal ruler..what a  strange love story.

I looked at erik smiled at him and then looked outside the window while the wind was blowing my hair softly..