Sharing=caring

* DONT PLAY THE SONG YET*
Ve: your parents?..
Erik: yes my parents but first we need to make up a good story about our first meeting and how we deeply fell in love with each other and how you are the only person in this damn world that i want to marry.
Ve: yeah um that wont be a problem since i was one of the best liars in my class you know gemini girl
Erik: i am sagittarius i think? when is your birthday?
Ve: may 28 what about you
Erik: november 27 darling are you into astrology?
Ve: yes yes love it
Erik: are we you know compatible? as a signs of course..
Ve: as a signs mhm.. yes very much...so um about the made up story, i am a rich girl from beverly hills whose parents died tragically, you were there on a trip last summer, we met in a fancy restaurant and then fell in love with eachother unfortunately we lost contact for a few month but true love always finds its way where it belongs right? right so we met again in a shopping mall, i saw you, we made eye contact and after that spent every second together .1 week ago while we were on a beach at night to have a walk and talking about how much love we have for eachother you stood on your one knee and asked me to marry you and i said yes ofcourse.
Erik: Okay wow... you really are good at this..
Ve: just a daydreamer
Erik: okay lets get ready and see you downstairs in 30 minutes
Ve: sure sure

I ran upstairs to get ready and put on that beautiful dress that erik chose for me, there is something i want to say..making up that story about me and erik falling in love with eachother felt so good.. i couldn't stop my self at that moment i was not lying, deep , deep down inside i wanted every single word that i said to be true but unfortunately its not, nothing about what i said is true. i need to play very good tonight and not only tonight i must convince Erik that i have no feelings for him, fake it till you make it,isnt that what people say?..After i got ready i ran downstairs where Erik in his suit was waiting for me, Not going to lie he looked damn well.

After i got ready i ran downstairs where Erik in his suit was waiting for me, Not going to lie he looked damn well

Erik: well well well.. What can you say i really do have taste
Ve: in clothes or in Women darling?
Erik: both Darling ;)

He said that with so much sass and than smiled at me, i am powerless when he does that, every damn time.
We went outside where Eriks 1968 red Cadillac was waiting for us. that night the sky was so beautiful, i couldn't stop staring at it..

 that night the sky was so beautiful, i couldn't stop staring at it