Back to..

————- 3 month passed by ————-

*dont play the song yet*

3 month passed by since i left Erik in the past, When i came back to beverly hills i had no where to go, i didn't want to go home and i had no money left for a hotel so there was only one place to go.

-3 month ago when ve arrived in beverly hills -

Nikki: Oh god its 3 am who the fuck comes to visit at this time
Ve: its me ve.
Nikki: VE?! you are alive?! where the fuck have you been, i have not seen you since the day you left with that boy, what was his name? Erik or something, ugh whatever come in and tell me everything.

Remember nikki? my friend that i introduced on the first day, yeah she was the only person i had at that time so i went to her house. At first she was mad at me for not contacting and not writing or calling her but after i told her everything starting from flying to Cuba to the wedding day she understood everything and let me stay with her for a few days.
As i have already mentioned i had money only for a ticket and few more dollars that's it, at first Nikki was buying everything for me but after a few days i started looking for a job, even tho she told me it's okay and i don't have to worry about the money i still felt bad, besides that i had to start going out because i was getting too isolated especially when Nikki left for work. I filled out every job applications after waiting for a while nothing came back

* PLAY THE SONG FROM 0:00 *

it was getting harder and harder to be alone with this thoughts, yes i tried to forget Erik and everything that has happened but its not that easy, sometimes at night i wake up after dreaming that he came back for me..sometimes i can even sense his scent his amazing scent. I miss him so much. it hurts. it hurts so bad. Even tho i tried to move on months and months have passed me by moving slower than ever, Tears have flooded my eyes more than i can count. Being in love is painful..Especially when you know that the expiration day has become that the end is already here. But when i think its over i wonder.. is it really? or will it tender back to me Tormenting me with the fact that i know we will never be together. I listen to music and while its blasting through my ears, it makes me think.. are you worth it? After all of those tears that i spent on you..are you really worth it? I have learned not to love you but not only you i have learned not to love again anymore. Love has left me and so have you..only if i had never met you..only if i could give up on you..but i still have a hope for you, for our love..that damn stupid hope. I listen to music and while its blasting through my ears it makes me realize you were all worth it, After all of those tears that i spent on you it made me realize that you were..all damn worth it. Here we go tears falling down again..but can somebody tell me why am i so emotional? when i knew it from the start..

but can somebody tell me why am i so emotional? when i knew it from the start

Nikki: hey you okay?..

Ve: yeah..yeah i am okay

Nikki: anything new from the job applications?

Ve: nope unfortunately nothing new

Nikki: hey i need to tell you something and please dont be mad at me.

Ve: tell me

Nikki: i may have talked to Daniel today..he said that you can come back for the job and he will forgive you..

Ve: WHAT? NIKKI

Nikki: i am sorry really but i can see that you are suffering everyday ve while you are alone at home, at least we will be together there..please think about that.

Ve: ugh okay okay i will think about it

Nikki: promise?..

Ve: promise

——— The next day ———

Nikki: Hey ve i am going to wor- oh so you decided to accept my offer huh?

Ve: yeah i thought about it all night long and i think its better for me too.

Nikki: thats right my girl lets go

Yeah you heard it right i am going back to cheesecake factory where everything started, it will be very hard for me to go back but its only for the best. I would give my life for Erik to be here with me right now but unfortunately this is the harsh reality . you know after all this months of thinking maybe i should have stayed, maybe i should have listened But at that moment i was too angry to think logically but everything happens for a reason i guess.
I put on my uniform and headed straight to work with Nikki.

—— at the cheesecake factory ——

Nikki: Hey ve we are closing in like 15 minutes can you please stay today till we close?..

Ve: sure but where are you going young lady?!

Nikki: um..on a date..

Ve: and you didn't tell me anything?! wow nikki some world we live in

Nikki: girl you were getting married without saying anything to me what are you even talking about

Ve: OUCH?!

Nikki: oh shit. sorry i forgot that we dont talk about that.

Ve: whatever go go dont make him wait

Nikki: bye love ya see you at home

Ve: when tomorrow? ;)

Nikki: VE ugh i am going!

Ve: bye bye love..ugh a costumer whatever i will just serve them quickly and then go home... Hello! we are closing in 15 minutes what can i get for you?! sir i please quickly tell me so i can write down

i said that without even looking up.

Stranger: salted caramel cheesecake and one frappuccino please

Ve: sure ...wait..

I looked up and..

Erik: hello ve.

Back to where it all started.