powers explained

Yang

Swords of revealing light:
Summons swords of pure light in the air, then dropped them down on the opponent stoping them from moving.

Havens gate: A small circle gate, opens up and delivers a strong blast of light at the opponents.

Solar Cannon: gathers then energy of the sun into a single point, then releases all of it at once incinerate what ever is in his path.

Heaven's wrath: summons a few angel soldiers to add him in battle.

¢ Ark Angel Form: turns into hsi full ark angel form, who welds the power of light and the sun, his speed is increased tenth fold.

Lion Of Daniel : summons the lion that guarded daniel, into battle to protect Allies.

Heal Pulse: sends a pulse of light to heal any injures, that the person has taken during battle.

Heaven's Eagle: summons an eagle to ride on.

Chained Of Redemption: a 10 meter radius, and when they step into said area they will be restrained and paralyzed.

Light Step Barrage: like minato's thunder clap.

Yin

Dark Slash: conserves his anger and hate into a concentrated blast/Slash.

Shadow Claw: if you know where this is from, let me know in the comments.

Gates Of Purgatory:  opens the gate to the deepest parts of hell sends the opponents mind to it and tortures the enemy's conscious driving them insane.

Shadow Ball: if you know it, you get a cookie.

Puppeteer: controls the enemy with, their own shadow.

Snake Of Eden: summons a hose sized Snake to battle with.

¢ Fallen Angle Form: turns to the full power of is demon and turn into a fallen Angle, his attacks increase tenth fold.

Deaths Horse: summons deaths hose to ride into battle

Shadow Clone: self explanatory.

Shadow Barrage: coats the users first in shadows, and when he punches the opponent the more it lands the more stronger it gets