Begining

Jake was an 18 year old boy living in a small close minded town. He did his best to fit in, do the things everyone else did. Like the things everyone else liked . However he had a dark secret that no one else knew. He secretly wanted to live as an adult baby.He the idea of dressing up as a baby, and sexually pleasured while looking like a lil sissy diaper fag.

Despite all his attempts to suppress these feelings he never could. Ever since he was 16 and would stuff his t-shirt in his underwear forcing himself to waddle and suck his thumb while touching himself. Jake would often look on Abdl fetish pages and Adult baby shops online. He wished that one day when he moved out he could work the courage to buy his own set of girly diapers and onesies.

One day while being on an Mbdl(man,baby,diaper,lovers) chat room he got a dm from a man with the username 'BigRichDaddy'. Which was an immediate red flag, but he looked at the message anyways. " hello lilJakey, I've looked your post and see that you are hoping to find a dady that can baby you for the rest of your life, I think I can your daddy. You see I'm a very rich man living in the same state as you. I basically have money to wipe my ass with, so I can definitely fulfil your wish of wearing cute costumes and having your own Little playroom". Jake thought to himself ' ok this has to be bullshit. No way this guy's real"
Jake replied " why do you want to do all of this for me?".  "Cause you're a real cutie and I don't think stuffing a pillow in between your legs isn't the experience you deserve. It's fully your decision but if your up for it here's my address."

Jake looked up the address. He couldn't believe it , a colossal 3 story mansion  with 8 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a massive kitchen and living quarters , as well as a huge garden with a pool. Jake thought to him self that this can't be real. Thus guy had to have just looked up some random mansion. But what it is real I could finally escape and live the way I always wanted. Plus with a rich man, he could dress me in designer diapers. Besides it's not far from here, if i get turned down at the gate  I'll just drive back home

Jake types: "Alright i come over tomorrow. Is there any password i need for the gate"
Daddy: brilliant, I can't wait to see you my lil baby Jakey.... oh and don't worry about the gate, just send me a message