Getting in the mood

Daddy brought jake over to the changing table and told him to take of all his clothes. Jake was a bit nervous to get undressed but then realised he would probably be doing this ever day , so he better get used to it. He took of his clothes. " ok Jakey hop up and i get you a fresh diaper and cute lil outfit". Jake did as he was told. Daddy came back to the table with diapers and two outfits."Ok baby do you want the pretty pink diaper or do you want the big scary dinosaurs" ."i want the dinos daddy" jake said in a babyish voice . Daddy powdered jake croch and locked him in a blue chastity belt before putting the the over sized diaper on him. " wait what did you just put on my penis" Jake said confused. " its your cummies cage. I don't want you making cummies when your not allowed." he replied . Jake wasn't sure if he liked this, but just went along.

" ok do you want the dinosaur onesie or the spaceships" daddy asked in a cheery voice. Jake picked the dinosaur because it had a tail and a hood on it. He finished of the outfit with a pacifier clipped onto the onesie and padded mittens on jakes hands. "Wait. what are these" jake asked. " oh I don't want you giving yourself changies,that's Daddies job" he replied. " but what if i need to go to the toilet". " jakey ,you have toilet on you. Silly baby"

After he was finished Daddy lifted jake of the changing station and brought him over to the mirror to see his new look . A wave of giddiness came over jake, seeing himself in an adorable dinosaur outfit, his legs being spread apart by the big extra absorbent diaper. Jake started to get hard, but then noticed the pressure of the chastity cage. " ow... daddy my cummies cage hurts. Can i take it off."
"No jakey it stay on until Daddy says so. but you can play some video games to take you mind off it " Daddy said in a stern voice. Jake was a little annoyed  because he thought his daddy would do anything he asked, guess this was the exception. "Now while your getting your games set up I'll get you a snackie, what does jakey want" David asked. "I want cookies and milk" jake said in a pouty tone. Jake was ready for Daddy to say he wasn't allowed cookies, but to his surprise he agreed. " off course Jakey... you can have all the cookies you want... i want my baby nice and chubby". Jake didn't really know how to feel about that. He didn't know David wanted to fatten him up. well it didn't matter nobody he knew is going to see him so what harm could a few extra pounds do"

Daddy came back into jakey's room with a tray of cookies an baby bottle of milk that was sized for an adult. Jake stopped playing his game to look over. Alright Jakey pause your game and I'll give you your snackies. Jake just about being able to use his finger through the mittens paused his game of mine craft and moved over to let daddy sit beside him. Daddy patted his and jake took this as a gesture to sit on it. Daddy took one of the large cookies and told jakey to open wide. Jake looked at they size of the cookies his daddy had gotten for him, he thought even one of them would be enough to fill him up, but there were about fifteen on the plate. Jake opened his mouth wide as he could and Daddy made an airplane noise and pushed it into jakes mouth not giving him much time to bite down. " you like that Jakey" jake nodded. Daddy started bouncing jake on his lap which really made him happy

After feeding jake about five of the cookies he moved on to the bottle of milk. " now let's washed it down" daddy took jakes legs and moved him into a cradling position then moved the bottle up to his mouth, deciding not to tell him it was full of laxatives . Jake put the nipple of the bottle in his mouth and started sucking. He wasn't sure how he was going to finish it in one go since it look to be about a litre of milk. He struggled to finish it but finally he did. Daddy sat jake upright and gave him pat on the back until a little burp came out. " alright Jakey daddy has some work to do, you play your games and I'll be back before you know it". Daddy put jakes pacifier in his mouth and left the room, jake looked down at his belly seeing how bloated it was from all the cookies and milk, he gave it a poke to see how squishy it was and gave himself a smile " i could get used to this" he said to himself

After a few minutes off playing Minectaft he noticed some strange feel in his stomach. Then he realised he need to go potty. He got up and waddle to the door only to find out it had been locked from the other side. " uh daddy. I need help" jake called out but there was no answer. Jake was feeling the pressure build up inside him. He had never messed himself before and he didn't realise how embarrassed he would be and this didn't feel like a normal poop. He couldn't hold it anymore , jake held onto his stomach and felt it all slip out of him. With a grunt he will diaper getting heavier and warm. Then he noticed the strong smell. It was horrible yet jake like it . He noticed himself getting hard again and was reminded of the uncomfortable felling of the chastity cage. All he could do was sit on the ground and rub the front of diaper as the back was continuing to fill.

After a minute the pooping stopped. Jake didn't know how to feel , he was humiliated and disgusted yet somehow enjoy it. Then Daddy unlocked the door and came in, " is everything ok jakey". " NO!!!.... I made poop" jake replied. " aw let me check" daddy pushed and squeezed the back  of jakes diaper which made jake get hard again. " hmm doesn't seem to full. I'll give you changies later". Jake looked at him shocked " WHAT NO!!! Give me changies now!!!". "Jakey don't speak to me in that tone or else I won't change you at all". " No give me a new one. I want you to put me in a new diaper" jake said stomping his feet. " alright if that's what you want" daddy lifted jake up and brought him over to the changing table. Jake smirked at how emotional he got, he was acting silly . Of course daddy wasn't going to have him walk around in a messy diaper all day. Daddy unbuttoned jakes onesie and grabbed a  clean diaper. But jake noticed that the diaper was a lot bigger than the ones from earlier. Then Daddy pulled out a pocket knife. " what are you doing" jake said scared. Daddy cut into the diaper jake was wearing the put the diaper on top of it " im giving you your new diaper, you said you wanted me to put a new one on, you never said anything about taking the old one off" daddy then closed jakes onesie the button just about being able to reach over the massive diaper. Jake was laying there in shock and then noticed that he was wetting himself. "Alright enough video games let play outside" Daddy lifted jake up off the table and took his hand . Jake saw himself in the mirror. He was as white as a ghost, and his diaper was cartoonishly large he could barley even waddle as Daddy was leading him out of his room.