The Trailer

The screen in Fundy's house turns onto Netflix as he maneuvers his way to the Reality T.V category in search of a particular show: The Circle.

Fundy smiled in glee seeing that the new season was going to be released soon, his excitement grew as the trailer of the newest season had been posted, so he used his remote to select and watch the trailer to season three.

"The circle is back yet again, this time with even more drama, mischievous encounters, and some frisky drama between our new contestants" The narrator spoke with joy in her tone, luring the watcher in

"The circle? This is just- Wow" an unrecognizable male voice said as the trailer showed three people walk into amazingly made apartments: A girl with fluffy brown hair, a male with mutton chops and a Yankees cap, and a boy with brown hair and clout goggles; all three looked overjoyed, excited, and amazed.

"Oh my lord-" A black haired male said, walking in with a while headband around his forehead, a suitcase, and a funny pineapple plush that had a cowboy hat on.

"Yo- That guy is kinda cute tho..." A Blonde, green eyed, boy with freckles said with a goofy smile, looking at a complete profile of the black haired headband lad named Nick Pandas.

"To Stay in the game, Players must compete to become popular" The narrator stated, showing headshots of the Blonde, green eyed boy and a girl from earlier with straight brown hair this time.

"And to do that, they can try to be real or use a fake profile to fool everybody" The Narrator said again, showing photos of a tall gothic girl with long, straight, purple hair then a short haired blonde girl with silver circle glasses and blue eyes, then he saw his own pictures and paused the show, getting up and pumping his fists in the air.

"YES! YES!" Fundy shouted, doing two laps around the couch before calming and sitting down again, resuming the show.

"And with 100,000$ at stake... How you play is everything." The Narrator said again as headshots appeared of three others; The Man with the mutton chops looking all cool, The brown haired lad with the clout goggles, and a H/c, e/c (m/f/o) who gave a smile while rose tilted glasses sat atop their head.

"Yeah, I think i'm going to be taking that 100k with me" The black haired male with the white headband said with a charming smile.

The show would next show clips with quotes said by the contestants.

"I can fool anyone to see me as whatever I want- I'll be a Dutch man, I'll be an Italian man, come at me- I can basically be anything I want mate!" the h/c, e/c (m/f/o) said while holding a book, rocking back and forth on a porch swing in the sun.

"That is so my Y/n" Fundy said with a snort, watching his friend on screen.

"I Have my eye on you, 'Minx'" The clout goggle boy said with a notepad in one hand while his other hand was on his hip.

"I soooo don't think that Drista is who she has been saying she is." the boy with mutton chops said, holding a blue glass full of, what could be assumed to be, alcohol in a fancy room.

Text on the screen appeared, but went away too fast.

"There has been a Joker in the pack- What? Among us, anyone?" Laughed the curly brown haired boy before he turned serious.

Two clips of two surprised people flashed on the screen

"The game has sooo been changed." Y/n had said, furrowing her brows.

More shots of clips of those in the game appeared on screen.

"There are so many liars in here- like, so many that I can not even trust a single person in this whole chat!" exclaimed the black haired lad.

"I think that Minx and George have a little thingy sparking between them." giggled the brown haired girl with a smile, holding up her notepad and pen that had rainbow sheep on the tip.

"One of you two are the catfish, I know it."

"This is so much more than a game at this point."

"We are all just trying to be popular, but you just didn't meet the mark, sweets."

"Before you leave... you can go visit someone?" a female voice read out with confusion as the shot of someone walking down a hallway was seen as several people whipped their heads to look at the door.

"Yo- What?" a surprised voice said before a screen with text appeared.

"A new person? Oh, he is kinda cool" The blonde, green eyed male said looking at the profile of someone named Ranboo; His picture showed a tall, thin male with black hair on one half while the other was white, he wore gloves (one black, the other white), a hawaiian shirt, and a white tank under while he wore aviator glasses and a half while half black mask over his pale skin.

"Huh? Raaaan-bo... oh! Like Ranbo from all those old action movies, hell yeah!" The male with mutton chops said.

"I have to admit, this guy has some serious style." The curly brown haired male said while the next clip that showed was just Y/n laughing, "Ranboon."

"The Circle, season three... releasing xx/xx/20xx!" The Narrator said.

"Let the chaos start." the clout goggle boy said with a smile.

The trailer ended and Fundy cheered in excitement. The ginger haired boy was so surprised at the beginning when Y/n came to him asking to use really good photos of himself, but he allowed her too. It took Toiu and Fredward a lot of pushing and convincing to tell the ginger that their friend was actually on an American tv show, and now he was glad he finally gave into watching the commercial... the show wasn't fully over, so Y/n was still inside the circle- maybe they would end up winning that 100k... oh, how exciting would that be!

------------------------------

In the Circle... put which DreamSMP character you favorite....

The Most:

The Least:

(Not all characters are In this story right away... all those shown in the story are in the hashtags.... but there are some characters posing as other characters.)

------------------------------

FYI

The second season of the American version of the Circle is coming out over the next month (April) with the Finale coming out on May 5th, so the story should be fully finished sometime in may since it is based strongly around the second season. It can be an x Reader romantic or Platonic AND there will be choices that effect the road of the show at each important point (like choosing an influencer or choosing someone to block or save). With the choices that will need to be made, the chapters will be chopped up slightly vs. how structured the episodes are.

(1145 words)