➪ 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒

;; Jeongguk is a naturally flirty person and his boyfriend taehyung knows it, but when his boyfriend got a little too touchy with this guy. Taehyung had to punish him.

warning: boy pussy gguk

❦☘︎

____

It was finally the weekend and Jeongguk and Taehyung got invited to the party one of their neighbors planned. The house was already full of drunk people, dancing around and making out with anyone. At midnight the couple walked inside, the music was loud and they even hired a DJ for the music. Jeongguk held hands with his boyfriend while walking further inside, making their way in the kitchen to get some drinks. After taking a few shots with him, Taehyung walked to their neighbors Hyuna and Hyojong and thanked them for inviting them to the party.

Meanwhile, Jeongguk mixed himself and Taehyung some cocktails and started talking to the guy next to him. "What are you mixing?" the guy asked as he watched Jeongguk use different kinds of alcohol to mix something. With a smile, he turned to the stranger and showed him. "This is my special cocktail, it's a secret so I can't tell you wants inside." he drank a few sips and the guy fake pouted at him. "pretty please, I'm junsoo by the way"

"I'm Jeongguk" he replied with a smile and leaned against the counter with his drink in his hand. " You can try it if you want" he said after using his straw to mix it, junsoo smiled at him and replied with a smile. "I'd love to" he put his hand on Jeongguks to hold the glass higher and he looked him in the eyes while sipping on the straw. Jeongguk smiled at him the whole time and watched junsoo make a surprised face. "that's really tasty, so tell me.." he stopped for a second to get a bit closer to him. "do you taste just as sweet?"

Jeongguk's cheeks redden at the question and he smiled shyly at him, the alcohol in his system already showing up. Junsoo pulled him closer on his waist and smiled down at him. "would you let me find out?"

"find out what?" Jeongguk looked up at hearing the voice and his eyes widen at the sign of Taehyung standing before them with a pissed look on his face. "that's not your business" Junsoo replied and Jeongguk gulped and was frozen at the spot.

"that's the wrong answer, now get the fuck away from my boyfriend or I cut that tiny dick of yours of and choke you with it" Taehyung looked angry and took a step towards them. Junsoo eyes widen and he took a step away. "okay man doesn't need to be so aggressive sheesh" with that he walked away.

Taehyung looked at Jeongguk who avoided eye contact while sipping on his straw. "Jeongguk" taehyung said with his deep voice. oh oh the full name, that wasn't a good sign.

Taehyung knew Jeongguk and his flirty personality and he was okay with it but letting another man touch him and not say anything. That was too much for him. "Jeongguk what the fuck was that" Taehyung looked down at him and Jeongguk felt so small under his gaze.

"I..I." he couldn't say anything and Taehyung was really angry. "You are a little slut? Yeah I know that" Jeongguk shook his head and looked at his drinks the whole time. "Are you sure cuz you let another man touch you so easily without saying a word. Are you so needy to get your pussy stuffed mh?" Taehyung took a step closer to him and Jeongguk choked at his words.

"no.. no taehyungie." he whimpered Taehyung came closer and whispered in his ear. "We go upstairs and find a nice room so I can punish you for being such a little bitch, did you hear me?" The growl at the end of Taehyungs voice made Jeongguk whimper. God Taehyung so hot when he was angry. With a nod Jeongguk followed his boyfriend upstairs, he was a bit afraid of what would happen because Taehyung was never that pissed and it made him excited at the same time.