The flu??

SMASH

Y/n ran into something or... someone

Y/n tumbled gracefully to the floor, and finally looked up at the mystery man. She was met with a sight of golden brown hair and chocolatey eyes that belonged to a kind looking face.

"I'm so sorry! Here, let me help you up" a voice that sounded like god itself sang.

Y/n timidly looked up, like a graceful fawn looking for its mother, and stared into the face of... Cedric diggory?!! He was the softest and kindest boy at school!!!

Cedric picks her up with his pinky finger (since she was so light) and smiles at her

"Want to go on a date to hogs Meade with me?" He purrs, and y/n couldn't say no!

They immediately head out, y/n tripping over her hair, turning red "I-I-I-I'm so c-clumsy!" She whimpered
Cedric and y/n arrived at the three broomsticks, and ordered 2 butterbeers
They chatted, Cedric going into detail on his parents' death after they were pooping too violently and exploded.

Y/n took 2 sips of her butter beer before her brain went fuzzy, and she started giggling at everything.

"My cuddly wuggly cinnamon roll, you're drunk!" Cedric laughed

Y/n giggled "hehe" and they start passionately making out

Then, the door to the three broomsticks BREAKS open, draco busted through!

He sprints over, grabs Cedric by the throat, and throws him across the room, he then picks Y/n up and growls at her, "what do you think you're doing"

She giggles nervously, before kissing him drunkenly

Draco realizes she's drunk and brings her to the slytherin common room, then to his private room with a bed the size of yo mama

He tosses her onto it, and she immediately begins ripping his clothes off. They make out, and eventually are naked as they cuddle freakily, y/n marveling at draco's slytherin king 17 inch long snake member!!!!!

After they have passionate sex, they go to sleep

Until y/n wakes up, feeling sick to her stomach. She runs to the bathroom, before puking into the pure gold toilet. A silent tear runs down her face, does she have the flu?
She grabs a pregnancy test... just in case

After tinkling on it (trying not to moan at the luscious scent) two lines appear... y/n is pregnat....

She whips her head around, and looking back at herself in the mirror she sees her belly which is huge!!! There's no way she can hide this from the rest of the school, and of course she could never hide it from dracko!!!!!
She sobs in a crumple on the floor, what will daddy master draco think?!