𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1

𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙢 𝙮/𝙣 :)

⚠️𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙢⚠️

It was a warm spring evening, and you are relaxing and getting ready for your beef against Cherry Blossom. You challenged him to a beef cause you wanted more of a challenge than the other skaters. Surprisingly he agreed to the race thinking he was going to win against you. Your p/g/o/y/c (parental guardian of your choice) went to bed early because they have work in the morning so they were asleep. This was the perfect time to sneak out to 'S' for your beef. Before you snuck out your window you got your favorite jacket and put it on to cover you wrist form your S.H (self harm). You grabbed your skateboard and snuck out the window quickly. You got to 'S' right on time. 

You saw Reki, Langa, Joe, Cherry Blossom, Shadow, and your rival Miya Chinen. You rode your skateboard past them really fast to avoid them the best you can, but people had to scream and cheer your 'S' name, Viper. So that's when they noticed you. Everyone was talking about the beef against you and Cherry. 

A couple minutes later the beef started and you were ahead. You were at dangerous speeds and near the end of the race but really close behind you heard a female robot voice say "yes sir," but you didn't understand why all you were worried about was how close you hear that voice. You looked behind you and you realized Cherry's board was a longboard now and all of a sudden Cherry passed you and won. You were blown away on what his board can do, but you were devastated by your loss. You picked up your board, facing your eyes at the floor when you feel someone grab your wrist. You flinched and pulled your  arm away. As you turned around you saw Miya, your rival. As you saw him you gave him a dirty look and sighed. He gave you a confused and annoyed look and grabbed your wrist again.

"Why did you flinch Viper? What are you hiding~? Let's see. You won't mind unless your upset about you losing the beef against Cherry Blossom," Miya says smirking and teasingly.

"Let go of me MIYA!" You say as your trying to pull away from him. As your pulling away from him he grabbed you tighter and tighter each time you pull away. You tried pulling away one last time but this time Miya let go as you pulled away and you fell.  Reki helped you get up as Miya was laughing at you. Once you got up you smiled and walked over to Miya and said "you know Miya I think you deserve a gift for being so~ funny~." Miya was very confused but once he was gonna say something you kicked him in the knee and got on your skateboard and started riding home listening to your music.

🔆

It was the next morning and you had school. As you got out of bed, your wrist felt really  sore. You checked your arm and realized you had bruises on your arm. You knew exactly what they were from, Miya. When you saw them you thought of killing him but you calmed yourself down and got ready for school. You finally finished getting ready for school and then you headed to your kitchen and saw your p/g/o/y/c in the kitchen cooking, which wasn't normal because they are usually at work. You forgot about your arm and to cover it up so when your p/g/o/y/c saw you that was the first thing that caught their eye. Once they saw it they were in shock. You looked at them with a smile but then you realize that they looked worried. 

"Hey... are you ok p/g/o/y/c....?" You said a little worried. They walked up to you silent and grabbed your wrist lightly and said in a worried tone "honey? What happened? Who did this to you? And are these cut marks?" You got very scared and worried and you had to make up a lie quick because you didn't want you p/g/o/y/c to worry. "I'm fine p/g/o/y/c, the bruises are from skating and the cuts are from my friend's dog. (Remember you don't have any friends but your p/g/o/y/c doesn't know that). You p/g/o/y/c looked at you with a not so nervous expression on their face and said "oh ok dear, just be careful next time ok I don't want to see you hurt. They said with a smile on their face. You nodded and went to the table to grab your lunch for school. After you grabbed your lunch you looked at the clock and realized you were late for school. You said bye to you p/g/o/y/c and grabbed your skateboard and started you ride to school.

𝘼/𝙉: 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧s𝙩 t𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙥𝙖𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙞𝙩 :) <3