𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2

𝙄𝙢 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚~

You finally got to school and you had 10 minutes before class started so you decided you were gonna ride your skateboard around campus for the time being. One thing that you had to make sure of is to, not get caught! If the teachers catch you they will take your skateboard and you will get detention. You started riding your skateboard around the campus, using all the railings and walls to do different kind of tricks you have been trying to learn and have known how to do. As you turned the corner you saw Miya on his phone. He heard your skateboard wheels on the side walk and turned to where the sound was. Once he saw you, he stood in your way so he can get your attention. You saw him in your way and you got scared so you stopped, but once you stopped in front of him, the weight of your  foot on the board when you stopped snapped your skateboard. Miya looked at you in shock and you were on the verge of tears because that board was special(it was your first ever board). You looked at Miya with a anger look in your eye and yell,

"What the hell is wrong with you Miya!" You yelled as tears ran down your face. Miya looked at you kind of sorry but couldn't really care. The bell rang and you picked up your broken board and walked past Miya to head to class. Unfortunately you had first period with Miya so you just tried your best to ignore him. 

𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨:

You packed all your stuff up and walked out of class. You went to your locker to grab your books but of course Miya came and grabbed your backpack and ran down the hall. You chased him down the hall and pushed him so he would fall on himself(as he did). Once he fell you grabbed your backpack and right as you were gonna walk away Miya grabbed a strap and he pulled at it. You guys pulled at the backpack, but you got tired of his shit and slapped him. He was shocked that you did that and he got up and pushed you too the ground. That's where the fight starts to happen. People started gathering around and taking videos of the fight. The teachers noticed that everyone was gathering around so they went to go see what was happening, and of course the saw that you guys were fighting. Once they got you guys separated they took you both to the principals office.

𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙥𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚

You and Miya sat in the chairs across from the principal, you looking down and messing with your fingers from anxiety and Miya looking out the window trying to ignore what's happening. The principal started talking and their first words were "how did this start," and of course you couldn't tell them hat you were skating around campus or you would be in worst trouble than you are now, but of course Miya ratted you out and said "Well Y/N was riding her skateboard on campus and I tried to stop her but she didn't listen and she broke her board and she got mad at me and blamed me for it, and she also started fighting me for no reason." When he said all that you can feel yourself getting madder and madder with ever lie he said and eventually you bursted out at him and said "that's all a lie what really happened wa-." You were cut of by the principal not taking your side or even listening what you had to say and just gave you both 5 days of suspension. You were upset about everything and you ran out of the office into the waiting room. You put you head in you lap, waiting for you p/g/o/y/c to come pick you up. Miya also waited for his mom in the waiting room. Once your p/g/o/y/c got there, they started to yell at you and bickered at you until you were in tears. They signed you out and you both walked to the car. 

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬 (𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙚)

Once you got home you went straight to you room and ignored whatever your p/g/o/y/c was saying. You laid in you bed upset and was just thinking about what Miya had said to the principal. You finally remembered you had a beef against Reki, but you obviously couldn't go because you p/g/o/y/c started finding out that you have been sneaking out at night so they put a screen on your window and you had no board because it broke. You were upset but you didn't feel like sitting in bed all day so you decided to break the screen on your window and sneak out to Reki's place real fast to ask if you can borrow a board. You knew that it might be risky asking him because you are going against him in a beef later tonight. You made it to Reki's house and knocked on his window. As soon as you did that he saw that it was you and said;

"Oh hey what's up?" In a confused tone. "Hi I have a question, if it fine if I can borrow a board. Mine broke at school and I still want to go against to during our beef. So do you mind?" You asked him kind of nervous. He looks at you with a smile and says "why you sound nervous? Of course I'll let you borrow a board. Wait! I actually have something for you." He goes to his closest and grabs a very nice skateboard and hands it to you. "Here I made it for you. I heard Miya talking about your broken board so I decided to make you this one." He says cheerful. You didn't know how to react because this has never happened to you before, but you finally built up the words and said in a soft tone, "Thank you, so much Reki. Nobody has done this for me before." You guys talked for another couple minutes and you finally left his house. After you left his house you decided that you were gonna go to 'S' early so you can be the first one there. You started to ride you skateboard to 'S'.

𝘼𝙩 '𝙎 ' 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣

You finally got to 'S' and you sat down on your board waiting for it to open. You see more and more people come. 'S' finally opens and everyone is skating in. You see Miya, Cherry, Joe, Reki, and langa all together, at that point you kinda feel jealous because they all have each other but you just suck it up like the bad bitch you are and just keep skating. The beef against you and Reki was about to start and you get ready. You and Reki jokingly trash talk each other, but right after you guys gave each other a fist bump and waited for the count down to be finished. Once the race started Reki was ahead, but you had a trick up your sleeve. The race has almost ended and you decided to pull your trick at the very end. (You did that trick langa did in the 1st or 2nd ep when he flipped when he went against either shadow or Miya) You flipped over Reki and won.