Chapter 1: Reunions

WARNING: This chapter contains smut, heavy language, and use of drugs/alcohol! DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU ARE NOT OF (recommend) AGE!

-
-

A soft breeze causing her wavy, platinum blonde hair to swing behind her as she stood outside her home. She watched as the orange leaves below her scraped against the ground and were pulled behind her. A soft smile on her face as her mother, Aurora, came out with Rylee's suitcase which seemed like it was bound to burst open any second now.

"Thank you, Mother. Really." she smiled before bringing her mother into a tight embrace which spoke more than words could. A soft nod from Aurora as she wiped her tears away and placed her hands on either side of Rylee - looking her daughter up and down with a caring look.

A few minutes of silence between the two attached souls that were soon to be parted away. An exchange of soft looks before Aurora took her hands and cupped Rylee's face - placing a kiss on the top of her head before opening her mouth to speak, "Please come home for the holidays".

Rylee nodded, "I know, Mum. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine" she smiled.

As a kid, Rylee had grown up with her mother's best friend, Molly Weasley, which is where she was heading to.

Her life's dream was to become a Hogwarts professor and that is what she was going to do. She was going to reunite with her best friends, Fred and George, and she was going to attend and graduate from Hogwarts. She'd buy a small flat out in Devon, England just near the burrow and she'd come back to France on the holidays.

"Bye, sweetheart!" Aurora shouted, trying her best to hold in tears as she watched her little baby grab onto a golden chalice that her step-father had set up for her as a portkey and disappear into the abyss.

Although it had taken her exactly 8 seconds to leave France and arrive at the bottom of the chimney in the burrow, it had felt like a long 10 minute rollercoaster.

She yelped as she felt her body crash into a hard object and fall onto the ground, her suitcase opening wide and all her clothing flinging outwards as it landed besides her.

A loud grunt came from below her.

Her eyes opened wide after she'd regained her sight. Below her body was a handsome young man who seemed a lot like her childhood best friend, Fred.

"Fred?" she spoke eagerly - squealing as she felt his big, muscular arms wrap around her waist and bring her into a tighter embrace.

"RYLEE" he shouted loudly, burrowing his face into the crook of her neck with a large smile on his face, "I have been waiting by this stupid chimney for two hours just awaiting your arrival," he paused, realizing in the awkward position they were laying in.

Fred's back was flat on the ground while Rylee's bottom was pressed against his lower waist, inches away from his growing bulge. Her hands were on the floor on either side of his head and she was crouched over him.

"It's been quite boring without you here" he cleared his throat while helping Rylee stand up - pulling his tight, white shirt a little lower and loosening his sweatpants before dusting himself off and running over to her suitcase to help.

He picked up a red lace bralette into the air and dangled it from the tip of his index finger, "Nice" he smirked up at Rylee who just stood in front of him with her arms crossed, staring down at him.

"Why is it so empty? I remember you and Georgie being quite awfully loud" she asked, finally lowering herself to his level and helping him stuff her clothing away.