Chapter 2: The Weasley Brothers

DISCLAIMER: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS HEAVY LANGUAGE, SMUT, AND MENTIONS OF DEATH THAT MAY TRIGGER SOME READERS.
-
-

Loud banging on the bathroom door followed by high pitch shouts, "Get Out! I'm going to be late to Hogwarts, Fred! Hurry the hell up. Stop doing yourself, twat!".

The banging continued for a good couple of minutes before the door swung open. Revealing a shirtless Spencer Weasley with wet hair and a towel hanging from his waist down showing his slightly marked abs with water droplets dripping down his chest. A devious smirk on his face as he watched Rylee's mouth open slightly and her eyes go from his chest to his V-line.

"Stop checking me out, princess" he chuckled, placing his curled index finger under her chin and pushing upwards to meet her eyes, "Fred didn't tell you?". He removed his finger once she had locked eyes with him and discreetly wiped his finger on the towel in disgust of having touched her.

"Tell me what?" she said flatly, completely unamused by him. Or so, pretending to be.

"He wants me to drive you to Hogsmeade for a day out. He thinks it's not safe to go to Hogwarts considering death eaters are invading every where to find Harry Potter" he spoke - fixing his wet hair while staring down at Rylee - water droplets dripping on the side of his face.

Rylee let out a mocking laugh, "Yeah.. right" she scoffed, shoving her shoulder into his while forcing her way into the bathroom. She felt a tight grip on her arm pulling her back, causing her body to bump into his. "5 minutes, I have places to be, Princess" he smirked.

Her eyes fell slowly from his wet hair which lay flat on his face to the slightly marked abs - noticing something odd on his body. She couldn't help but reach for the scattered bruises along his ribside. Not that she cared for his safety being, of course, it was just instinct to care for others.

"Watch it" he scowled, grabbing her wrist tightly and glaring down at her. "Don't get comfortable, princess" he slapped her hand away and made his way towards his room before turning his head to face her, "Mind your business. That does wonders in this family" he warned her before going inside and slamming the door behind him.

She quickly closed the door behind her, placing both her hands on the sink and staring deep into her own eyes in the mirror - allowing to lose herself in her own thoughts.

Why did he have bruises on his side? Where had he been if not in the burrow with Fred or his family?

No, Rylee, you don't care about Spencer. He is a self serving, arrogant, power hungry jackass that you've spent years hating, remember? Besides, whatever the reason may be, he deserves it after tormenting you for the majority of your childhood. He knows how to defend himself, correct? So why should I even care. If it were me in his position, he wouldn't even bat an eye. She began to drown in her own thoughts and fought not to care, but deep down, Rylee was a caring person and it bothered her knowing that there was someone out there laying their hands on Spencer.

She drew in a large shaky breath before tying her long wavy hair into two buns, leaving two strands of hair out of the buns and throwing on her Hogwarts uniform. She smiled at herself then proceeded to open the door, bumping into Fred as she did so.

"Fred!" she jumped nervously, earning herself a slight chuckle from Fred as he towered over her.

He wore a pair of dark blue basketball shorts and an oversized t-shirt she had seen laying on his desk the night before. His hair was tied up into a bun and was being held up by his wand. His cheeks were a light pink and his face was glazed by what seemed like sweat.

"I would've," he began, crouching down with his hands on his knees and his head hanging low, "..taken you to Hogsmeade today, but" he paused to try and catch his breath, ".. I went for a run early in the morning to clear my mind of some things" he tilted his head up - this time Rylee was towering over him - a soft smile grew on both their faces as their eyes met.