Pregnancy

Jughead's POV:

It was 6:00pm, I just got home from work and was excited to see my beautiful 7 month pregnant girlfriend. "Betty, I'm home!" I yelled waiting for her to come down the stairs while I take my jacket off. I heard no reply. "Betty?" I asked again but more concerned. Again, no reply. I put my jacket on the couch and went upstairs, I didn't see her in our room or restroom so I went to the room where we were building and painting a nursery for our baby. I thought she would be painting in there so I checked but she wasn't there, I was staring to get worried so I called her, after the 3rd ring she picked up. "Betts! Where are you?" I asked worried "I'm still at work" she told me, she sounded tired. "What, why? Your shift ended 2 hours ago?" I heard her sigh "Jug I decided to work extra hours because we need the money. I didn't tell you because I knew you would try and stop me cause of this baby" I groaned "Betty, I know your stressing about money but I told you I would handle it. Please come home, I want you and our baby safe and I don't want you to overwork yourself." There was silence for a bit but then she said something "ok ok fine. We will be home in about 15 minutes." I sighed in relief "thank you" she hung up and I waited on the couch for her to arrive. After waiting for what felt like an eternity, she came home. "Hey babe, I'm home" I turned around and saw her, I was so happy and relieved that she got home safe. I ran up to her and hugged her, but not to tight, I didn't want to hurt the baby. "You missed us that much?" She laughed.  "Hell yes, your the most important people in my life, I don't want anything more than you two safe." I kissed her and then got down on my knees to be the same length as her belly. "Hello princess. I can't wait to see you face to face, I'm positive that you will be as beautiful and intelligent as your mother. I'm so happy that your safe at home with me." I kissed Betty's belly and got up "have you guys ate yet?" She closed her eyes "shit, I got caught up at work and forgot to fucking eat" I carefully grabbed the sides of her neck "hey, it's ok. Please don't stress out, your already dealing with so much. We can just order take out and eat together, ok?" I kissed her head. She exhaled and nodded. "Go lay down, I'll order Chinese food or something"
"Ok" she kissed me then went upstairs.

470 words, not including this. Sorry this is a short one but I thought it was cute❤️ This is not proofread so if there are some spelling mistakes then sorry.