Drunk Betty

*At Veronica's Pembroke*

Veronica's POV:
Me and Betty were having a sleepover at my apartment. We were playing uno in the floor, I started to get bored and I could tell that Betty was to. We just sat our cards down and laid down on the couch next to us sighing, trying to figure out what to do next. When suddenly, it hit me. "Bettyyyy." I dragged her name. "Yessss?" She dragged back. "We should go to a club!" She sat up quickly and I sat up as well. "That's a great idea!" She clapped her hands. "But I don't have anything to wear." I Shook my head. "Do you know where you are at right now? You are at Veronica lodge's Pembroke, you really think I don't have a extra dress laying around?" Betty giggled. I grabbed her hands and dragged her into my room. "Ok, so we have a cute pink one, a glittery red one and a yellow puffy one." I said while going through my closet. She took the pink one out of my hand. "Definitely this one." I smiled. "Well than go put it on, girl! I'm gonna be changing in here." She nodded and rushed to the restroom.

Betty's POV:

This dress is so pretty omg! Can't believe she just casually has such a beautiful dress laying around. I put the dress on and I am in love with the look. I stepped out of the restroom and warned Veronica I was coming in, just in case she was still getting dressed. "You can come in!" She yelled. I stepped in and saw her in a beautiful purple dress.

Veronica's Dress:

Betty's dress:

Both our mouth dropped, looking at each other's dresses

Both our mouth dropped, looking at each other's dresses. "Omg Betty you look amazing!"
She complemented. "You do to!" I smiled. She grabbed onto my shoulder. "Let's go have some fun!" She yelled in excitement. We ran out of her Pembroke and got into a car that Veronica ordered for us to take. Once we got there, there was loud music and loads of people dancing, obviously cause it's a club. "Let's get wasted!" Veronica shouted leading me to the bar. "Two shots of whiskey. please!" She told the bar tender. He nodded and got us our shots. "Cheers to, us." She raised her glass. I raised mine as well. "Cheers to us." And we drank the shots and Veronica made a sour face. "WOOH LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" She yelled and dragged me to the dance floor. The DJ was playing an awfully loud song but it wasn't really my taste but Veronica was dancing like there was no tomorrow. I was just following her dance moves until my favorite song came up and Veronica looked at me, knowing it was my favorite because she's my best friend. It was "U.S.A." by Miley Cyrus. She squealed and shook me. "Come on, dance with me! I know you want to.." I smiled and giggled at her enthusiasm, then started dancing with her. I started to feel more comfortable realizing that no one was staring at us and was just trying to have as much fun as us. The music after that song kept getting better and better. Me and Veronica had this routine where after dancing to a song, we would have a shot right after. I couldn't even keep track of how many shots we took. We were dancing and I gasped, thinking of an idea. I dragged Veronica away from the loud speakers so she could hear me. "You know what we should do?! We should call our boyfriends!" I shouted over the music. Her eyes widened. "Omg yes! I bet they miss us!" She yelled while trying to keep her balance. "Let's go to the restroom so they could hear us better!" I yelled while she followed me there. We both dialled our boyfriends and Jughead answered while Archie's voicemail started playing. "Ugh, he's so boring." Veronica whined, hanging up. "Hello?" I put him on speaker. "Hiii juggie!!!" I yelled excited that he answered me. "Where are you? I hear really loud music." I giggled. "Wellll, me and Veronica decided that it would be fun to go to a club!" I shouted excitedly.

Jughead's POV:

I heard her say they were at a club and I choked on my water. "A club?! Have you guys been drinking?" I questioned. "Noooo." She dragged. "Jughead she's lying! We're having so much fun!" I heard Betty shush her. "Betty what club are you at?" I heard her start giggling. "I don't even know!" I heard Veronica start laughing to. "Betty I'm gonna track you and pick you up, ok?! Just stop drinking and wait for me outside!" I hung up, got my dads truck because I couldn't drive them home on a motorcycle, and started to head to the club, Betty's phone said she was at.

Betty's POV:

I was laughing so much that I didn't even realize he hung up. "Ugh, how dare he hang up on me." Veronica shook her head. "Ignore him. It's a girls night and let's go drink some more before he comes cause knowing him, he's probably on his way right now." We both giggled, drunk af and started making our way out of the restroom. We went back up to the bar and took as many shots as we could. After I don't even know how many more. We were so drunk that I think I almost fell off the chair. "Veronica, I love you so much." I put my hand on her shoulder. She smiled big. "I love you to, B." I shook my head. "No like you don't know how much I love you and like how much of a good-great person you are and I don't deserve you, I love you your my best friend!" I said as the alcohol started messing with my emotions. "No you don't know how much I love you!" Veronica cut herself off when she saw Jughead and Archie walk through the doors. "They look so familiar." I look around and see him. "Oh yeah, I think they are like a serpent." They spotted us and started coming towards us. "He saw us staring at them, Veronica hide!" She went under the table and I put my purse over my face. "I can still see you." The beanie wearing boy said. I slowly lowered the purse form my face. "Oh, hi! Um sorry for staring at you, we just thought you looked so familiar." I smiled not knowing who he was. "Ok I think you've partied enough. Let's go home." He tried to carry me but I smacked his hands away. "Even though your very cute and handsome and dreamy and everything I could ever want. I have a boyfriend and I don't think he would want a stranger taking me home." He chuckled a bit. "I'm Jughead, your boyfriend." I looked at him confused. "I think I would know if you were my boyfriend." I cut myself off when I took my phone out, searched my boyfriends contact and there was a picture of the person in front of me. I gasped. "Omg it is you!" I smiled and gave him a big hug. "Ok ok come on, let's get you home." He carried me and a redhead dude carried Veronica who was sleeping in his arms. They took us home in there car, first it was Veronica being dropped off and then it was just me and Jughead. "I love you." I said to him. He smiled at me. "I love you to." He replied before we got to his house, which looked more like a trailer and once we got in there, he was taking me to the bed but I ran to the restroom and threw up what I drank. A lot. After I finished, he rubbed my back. "You ok?" He asked just as I was getting a little sober. "No. I wanna go to bed." He nodded and took me to bed.

-The next day-

I woke up the next day with a terrible headache. I groaned as I sat myself up and Jughead came into the room. "I'm never drinking again." He chuckled. "Everyone says that, nobody means it. There is Advil and some water next to you on the desk." I smiled. "Your a lifesaver." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Oh and in case your wondering, Archie took Veronica home." I nodded. "Did I say anything embarrassing when I was drunk?" I smiled and put one of my hands on her shoulder. "It's best if I just don't answer that question." We both laughed. The end cause idk how else to end this😍

Btw this isn't proof read so i'm sorry if my grammar is bad or their is any spelling mistakes.