Help me

⚠️(Abuse and b!ood)⚠️

Betty's POV:

He said he would be on his way so I quickly changed into a loose grey sweater and a pair of white shorts because I don't want him to see me naked, even though that would be the least of our problems right now. I still had blood on my hands, bruises on my shoulders and a red mark on my cheek, but what's the point of covering it up anyway. Might as well tell him the truth.
You will get all this later on in the story.

Archie's POV:

Betty had been such a bitch lately. She's been coming home late, giving me excuses like "I took extra shifts because I need the money." it's so stupid, she probably just cheating on me because she's a slut. She needs to be taught a lesson, she needs to know who is boss. She will never disrespect me again. She came home at 9:00pm, yet again she late. I put on a fake but sweet smile "hey sweetie, glad your home safe." I kissed her cheek, she flinched. She should be scared, but I have to play nice so she wouldn't suspect anything. "S-sorry I am late. I had to do m-my extra shifts." I bit my inner lip, trying to hide that I'm mad that she yet again made the same stupid excuse. "Oh honey, you must be exhausted. You've been working so hard lately, how about I run you a bath?" She looked shocked but then slowly nodded and smiled slightly. I helped her sit on the couch and I went to the restroom, I turned on the water.

Betty's POV:

I was at pops until 9:00pm because I've been working double shifts. I wanted to save up for a present for Archie because our anniversary was coming up, the last thing I would want to do is get him mad. I got home and I was expecting him to slap me or give me bruises but he was surprisingly nice and gentle. He even offered me a bath, I obviously said yes. Maybe he was trying to change, or he was just playing nice for a day. Either way, I was enjoying it, I haven't been able to have fun or not worry about getting hit when I get home for 2 years. Archie was sweet when we first started dating but then he started getting abusive and I'm to scared to leave him. He made me move in with him and leave my mom which made her hate me. Luckily, he still lets me hang out with my friends but I have to make it seem like everything is fine and all my bruises are covered up. Jughead is suspicious of me because he's always questioning me, but I can't let him know because he's just gonna go to the cops. I know that sounds like a good thing but what will happen when he gets out? What if he sends his friends to come and abuse me while he's in jail? I'm scared every single day and I'm honestly so tired of work, of life and acting like everything's ok. I sometimes wonder if not being here anymore would be better, I wouldn't be in pain anymore, I wouldn't be in fear either. It's hard but I continue to hold on, I really hope this is Archie trying to change because I'm honestly so close to my breaking point.

Archie's POV:

I put some bubbles in there so it would look like a sweet and calm bath. I called Betty upstairs and she took her sweet ass time, I motioned her to take off her clothes so she did. Once her clothes were completely off, I gently took her hand and put her in the bath. I got some water and put it on her hair, then rubbed some of the water in her arms going down to her stomach. I circled my finger around her belly button, then went down to her thighs and legs. By then, she was calm and vulnerable,
I put my hand on her cheek then put some hair behind her ear. "Hold your breath." she opened her eyes and looked at me "wha-" I didn't let her finish her sentence and I pushed her shoulders down making her whole body go under water.

Betty's POV;

I heard Archie say "hold your breath." I was confused so I looked at him and I felt him grab my shoulders and suddenly push me down under the water. I didn't get a chance to suck in some air before he put me under water so it was gonna be even harder to hold my breath. I opened my eyes for a second and it was a bad idea because the water had soap in it and my eyes almost immediately started burning. I grabbed his shoulders trying to get him off of me so I could get out of the water because I felt like I was about to pass out. He was showing no mercy, he only pushed me deeper into the water, that's probably gonna leave a bruise on my shoulders. After a few seconds, I felt like just giving up because I couldn't even move anymore, I kept getting weaker by the second. Right when I was about to let go, he lifted me up above water, I took a big breath in relieved that I could breathe again but I also coughed because I had some water in my throat from trying to breathe. By now I was breathing heavily then slowly turned to Archie, I was terrified of him. "How did that feel baby?" He said with a evil smile. I didn't know what to say, he knew that I am terrified and was out of breath. "I-it felt great." I told him stuttering, thinking that that's what he wanted to hear. He made a serious face "If it felt great then we should do it again." My eyes widened with fear "no, wait-" I was cut off by him grabbing my shoulders and pushing me back in. I accidentally sucked in some water so I started choking and grabbed the edge of the bath tub trying to grab something quick to hit him in the head so I would be free out of his grip. After what felt like an eternity, I felt a glass jar. Oh my god, yes! I am so happy that I bought that as a soap holder. I quickly grabbed it because I was starting to loose focus and hit him in the head making him fall next to the bath tub, I shot up from the water and started coughing uncontrollably. I wanted a second to steady my breathing but I knew that I didn't have time, the glass jar didn't leave him unconscious so it was my only chance to make a run for it. I quickly got out of the bathtub and was about to run out of the restroom but I felt my leg get pulled back making my fall on the floor, landing on my knees. Which hurt like hell. I felt him start to drag me back into the bathroom and I couldn't find anything to hold onto so my naked body was just being dragged across the cold dirty floor. He picked me up by my wrist and aggressively, slammed me onto the bathroom wall. He held my hands with one hand and then he slapped me hard across the face, tears started to form in my eyes from the stinging pain on my cheek. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" He said before I received another hard slap on the same cheek. "YOU WILL NOT DISRESPECT ME, YOU LITTLE SLUT!" He slapped me once again. My fear and sobbing turned into anger and rage. I got enough strength to get out of his grip and kick him we're it hurts. He bend down at the pain I caused him, but I wasn't done yet. I lifted him up, brought him up to our big restroom mirror and banged his head on the mirror leaving blood there. "I AM NOT A SLUT!" I said banging his head on the mirror once again. "YOU DO NOT OWN ME!" "YOU DON'T DESERVES ME!" "I DESERVE BETTER!" I said banging him head on the mirror every time I screamed out my feelings. I finally let him fall to the ground seeing that he was already unconscious and had blood all over his head. "I just want to be loved." I said while sobbing. I left him there all bloody because I was to scared to see what would happen if he woke up. I went to our bedroom still shaking and breathing heavily from the past events. I called the first person that came to my mind, Jughead.

Jughead's POV:

I was sitting on my couch, working on a novel that I was writing then I got a phone call. I looked at my phone to see that the contact was Betty, I smiled. I have liked her since the first day I met her, I never had the guts to tell her though. And before I knew it, Archie Andrews asked her to be his girlfriend, I was so mad even though the only person I could blame was myself. If I shared my feelings with her earlier, then I would have got to date her, not carrot top. I answered the call "hey Betty what's u-.
I got cut off "Jug! I really need you to come to my house! Like right n-now." She sounded terrified. "Hey, slow down. What's wrong?" I said, trying to sound as gentle as possible. "There was an i-incident with me and A-Archie, I just really need you here right now." She started crying and she sounded like she was short of breath. "Hey, it's gonna be ok. I'm heading over there right now, just stay calm alright?" It took me like 3 minutes to get there because I was speeding, I went inside archie's house and called out for Betty.

Betty's POV:

He said he would be on his way so I quickly changed into a loose grey sweater and a pair of white shorts because I don't want him to see me naked, even though that would be the least of our problems right now. I still had blood on my hands, bruises on my shoulders and a red marks on both my knees and cheek, but what's the point of covering it up anyway. Might as well tell him the truth. (Now you know what happened🧑🏿‍🌾.) I went over to my bed, slowly climbed on top of it and sat down and just kept replaying the same events in my head. "YOUR A SLUT!" "YOU DO NOT DISRESPECT ME!" I closed my eyes, starting to cry again. Am I a slut? What if I'm just being a burden to Jughead and just bringing him into this mess!? What if it's to hard to tell him the truth!? I inhaled, trying to block out all of my thoughts but it's not working. Soon enough, I heard the front door open and Jughead call my name. He's here.