bathroom mess

TRAVIS POV:
All i see is the back of his head, i'm hoping he's not mad or hurt.Shit this is gonna end the friendship we barely even had isn't it. We walk into the bathroom, but i end up in-front of sal. I watch sal lock the door, i tilt my head in confusion but think that he doesn't want people seeing him without his mask on.He walks close to me , he's getting really close my face is getting hot.He breaks the silence.
"so travis, wanna see what's under this mask of mine?"
"uh" that seems to be the only thing my lips are capable of  letting out.
"hm? speak up travis."
"yes, that would make my day to be honest with you." a slight blush runs across my cheeks.This seems to stop sal for a second but he just smiles and goes to reach for his mask buckles.
SAL POV:
am i really doing this right now, yesterday this was kind of a wet dream of mine but it's truly happening.I unbuckle my mask, i hesitated for a second but placed it down on the sinks countertop.I look up and make eye contact with travis. His eyes don't seem to be filled with despair anymore but more with concern. I give him i slight smile and touch his cheek, " it's ok it happened a long time ago."
This seemed to make travis less tense but then his cheeks seem to burst with color as he realized that my hand was on his cheek.
"oh, do you like this?"
"uh well uh well you see i-"
"oh so you do don't you"
i step closer backing him to the counter, this seemed to make his whole face become one shade of red.
I smirk.I watch his eyes move down to his area,his eyes grow wide and he gasps. I was curious and kind of concerned because it seems like he's never felt this way before.
"oh, your already hard are you?"
"what did you to me?!" he seems scared.
TRAVIS POV:
This is so confusing whats happening, i've felt like this before but i got beat for it so that was the last time i've felt like this. Or so that's the last time i remember.It feels good, is sal making me feel this way?
"sal?" i say as his chest is almost touching mine.
"Yeah travis?"
"Kiss me please."
"oh, are you sure?"
"Sal your making me feel good please sal,  i want you sally face."
SALS POV:
My brain can't process what he just said to me, he wants me. The person who has bullied me the entire time i've been here wants me.
"ok travis, i'm not gonna hold back"
I smirk and lean closer to travis, i can feel his breath on my lips. I lean in to touch his softly bruised lips.
*BANG BANG BANG BANG*
"SAL YOU IN THERE"
"YO SAL YOU GOOD?"
"of course these idiots show up now" spits travis.
I smirk at travis and get off him and start walking over to the door. I grab my mask on the way over and put it on. I feel a tug on my shirt i turn and see travis kind of embarrassed.
"uh could i come over later to continue what we had going?" He says while his face becomes tomato red. I smiled and said
" please do, you do want me don't you travis."I walk over to the door and unlock it to see my two friends Larry and ash.
"dude you ok?" Larry questions.
"yeah just had to shit why?"
"we thought you died on the toilet so we came to claim your body" ash says.
"Haha funny, let's go eat."
"good i'm fucking starving man."
before i left i turned to travis and gave him a small smile and walked out.

(lol)