Prologue

The girl in beige.

Purple eyes softly opened as the sunlight peeked through the window, seemingly waking up the young woman

Soft knocking on her door made her stirr awake, Her oldest brother came in, holding her favorite drink and biscuits in hand.

"Ganyu, I brought you food. Isn't it almost time for you to go to your university?"

A soft smile plastered on his handsome face, His golden-brown eyes softening at the sight of his youngest sister.

"Mm... Isn't it still the summer break?"

She yawned stretching her back a little, Her older brother let out a chuckle.

"No my dearest sister, Your break ended yesterday."

Her eyes immediately widened as she made eye contact with his golden ones, amusement evident in his eyes.

"Why didn't you say so earlier Zhong gēge!"

He laughed.

"You seemed too comfortable with your nap and I couldn't bring myself to wake you up earlier."

She sighed before giving him a small smile.

"Thanks anyways, I'll head out soon!"

He smiled before walking closer to her and patting her head.

"Good luck."

-

Ganyu stood outside the University, looking around the billboard if there were any big news about anything really.

Until she saw her.

Light purple hair tied up in two buns making it look like it was cat ears, A beige oversized sweater with a cat print on the middle, tight maroon leggings with black boots.

Ganyu felt time freeze around her.

The sakura petals seemed to fall in slow motion while the noises around her disappeared.

The purple haired girl flipped her hair before looking at her.

Ganyu tensed.

"Oi Tartaglia, Hurry up!"

She called out as a ginger passed by Ganyu.

"Jeez be patient!"

The ginger seemed to have noticed her because he turned back at her before giving an apologetic smile.

Ganyu smiled back.

So she doesn't remember me.

+

Wow

Hm.

This is a ganqing modern university fanfic.

It's angst.

So yeah..

Hope you all enjoyed the prologue.