Part 1

unedited .

after a powerful performance of his solo song ego hoseok's ears were rushed with the sound of cheering armys as he broke from his finishing stance. the dark haired male took time to capture his breath, his heart melting smile never failing to excite the crowd even more. 'i've come so far...' he thought to himself, bringing he mic to his lips, "thank you armyyyy! i had a wonderful time!" he laughed, the adrenaline still pumping through him as he soon heard his cue to exit the stage, for the concert was over and it was a huge success with a grand finish delivered by jhope himself.

quickly exiting the stage he came to the long hall, greeted immediately by the backstage crew assisting him with removing his mic and giving him water and shedding his tailored jacket (his sister designed his fit for this stage).
he entered into the room where his members awaited his return, they were dressed in a less formal uniform and were already ready to say their final byes as the concert had truly came to an end.

"hyung! wait an amazing performance, you had me on the edge of my seat the whole time!" taehyung immediately pounced in front of the other, sorta startling the dancer who was coming down from that performance high.
"thanks tae." he panted, "it's always warming to know my fans can exist anywhere, even in my own band." he chuckled, the younger joining in.

"hoseok," the smaller lady called, holding his change in clothes, this put a smile on the male. hoseok took the clothes and waisted no time to head to the secluded dividers of the dressing room to quickly change. as soon as he exited the crew attended to minor touch ups and rigged their mics back on and sent them back to the stage.

bts said their goodbyes, obviously reluctantly, and army was just the same. their fans cried out and wished them a happy break period since it was the last concert before their next comeback. bts of course countered with a heartwarming and encouraging message, one that had the crowd riled up for the comeback, leaving both parties sad but satisfied.

"good work my boys!" pd bang shouted as they exited the building, heading to their respective vans. "a big celebratory feast is in the future for the big hit family to celebrate all of your hard work and accomplishments. you've all made me very proud." he said as he seen them off.

back at the dorms the boys shared an uproar of cheers and laughs and of course some drinks. "pd min is right, we have done so much to get this far, i'm very happy with our progress." the gentle leader said as he raised his glass. "to us!" taehyung shouted, "to us!" the entire band replied and clanked their glasses and downed what was left.

after showers and a few more drinks for some the members, they begin to tuck themselves away to their own rooms, preparing for a well deserved nights rest. hoseok was still affected by the concerts rush and couldn't see himself sleeping any time soon. so he was up on stan twitter, laughing and smiling at all the armys tweets about tonight's concert.

however a certain someone had every intention on not sleeping either and made his way to his hyung's room. the door opened and closed so suddenly but hoseok already knew who it was. there was only one person in this house that didn't knock when entering his room; jungkook. "hey hyung, mind if i hang around?" he gave his sweet bunny smile and plopped himself down on hoseok's bed without any second thought.
"a little late to say anything along the words of no anyways." hoseok teased, and earned a eye roll from the younger.

"so, you still wide awake too huh?" hoseok said as he closed off his phone and sat it aside, directing his full attention to his visitor. "yes, but when am i not?" jungkook chuckled, immediately cuddling up against his hyung.

"ah, i see, you've come to steal my bed." hoseok shook his head and chuckled, and jungkook just squeezed the older's waist slightly.
"nope. just wanna cuddle is all, we rarely ever get to during comeback and concert season." he pouted.