A Good Sissy || 13

Aera stirred in her place and slowly blinked her eyes open on hearing some noise from outside. It was probable that Jimin and Jungkook had returned home. They had started coming back late recently, Jimin had a lot of new projects going on in the company and his presence there was important. Then Jungkook was also working on some new shoot in his studio.

The girl quickly shut her eyes when the door opened and the brothers came in. She moved a little and pulled the blanket till her head. Jimin sighed and sat down on the bed near her, placing his hand on her back.

"Sleep well, princess." He whispered and leaned down to plant a kiss on top of her head. Jungkook smiled and adjusted her blanket, before leaving the room with his hyung.

"Good night hyung" Jungkook said.

"Good night, don't stay up till late. You must be tired, take rest alright?" Jimin said, patting the younger's head before heading to his room while Jungkook went to his.

Jimin washed up quickly and got ready for bed. The past few weeks have been really tiring. It would be a big lie if he said his body wasn't hurting, spending more than half of the given 24 hours of the day in office working his ass off is tiring. He was busy with different clients and closing off various deals. Even though the company was flourishing under him, he wasn't really having any time for himself and his siblings at home.

His eyelids instantly started feeling heavy as he laid down on the bed. Adjusting himself to find the comfortable position, Jimin sighed deeply and decided to take an off tomorrow and tell Jungkook to do the same. The boy was going hard on himself to finish his most recent direction project. So much that he didn't even bother coming home the past two days.

Jimin nodded to himself determined of the idea that his brother needs a holiday and relax himself for a while. He closed his eyes hoping to get away from all the tension and worries of work and all the deals that were waiting for him.

Meanwhile Aera was having a hard time deciding if this was the right time to leave her room. She sighed and finally convinced herself to wait for ten more minutes, which were soon over, and the girl quietly made it out to the hallway watching the route to her brother's room.

She slowly opened the door to see if Jimin was sleeping yet or not. A smile made its way to her lips when she realized that he was sleeping, she entered the room and quietly climbed on the bed sitting next his sleeping figure. She shifted closer to him, grabbing his arm and started applying pressure carefully on the muscles of his forearms and biceps.

She wasn't the best at giving massages, but she could at least help Jimin with his sore muscles as she slowly and cautiously carried on with her massage. A small smile was playing on her lips, happy that she was helping her oppa, for she knew how tired her brothers have been lately.

Once her intuition was satisfied that it was fine and enough to help his arms, the girl shifted near Jimin's feet and did the same to his legs. Applying gentle pressure starting from below his knee joint and down till his ankles. She sighed and tried getting up to go on the other side as she was done massaging the right leg, sitting down again and repeating the whole process on the left leg.

Between all the motions around Jimin's body, he finally woke up feeling something touching his feet. He frowned and lifted his head to see what it was. Although he only saw his sister there and realized she was probably trying to massage his feet.

"Aera? What are you doing?" He asked quickly sitting up and grabbing her hands to stop her.

"...did I wake you up?"

"Kinda, but what are you doing?"

"Oh I'm sorry, I just wanted to help. I thought you must be tired so I could give a massage..." She said.