ITS BEEN SO LONG! HI EVERYONE LETS TALK.

hello! first of all people in my comments , i love every single one of you. And people who actually came here to read a shipping story between two minors who are uncomfortable, i hate every single one of you!

people who read everything and commented, thank you!
people who checked the first chapter got mad and started ranting , thank you also!
people who thanked me ,
people who joked with me ,
people who told me i was a great person ,
people who liked this ,
people who read this ,
thank you! honestly even if we are still strangers to each other i am glad we met each other , i hope i see you again soon.

it made me so happy to see a lot of people asking me to take this down , a lot of people reporting this , or commenting it's wrong. Honestly it just shows how some part of the community is respecting CC's boundaries , and how the whole fandom isn't toxic.

even though i am not in the MCYT fandom anymore , this book was a great adventure, and i've had a lot more fun than i did in a while.

i love checking on this book to see 578 new notifications, and replying to people's comments.

it has been so fun , and im sad that it came to an end with you all , i'm sorry if i sounded offending in any way, and im also sorry if you came here for platonic and got.. well..this..

i love all of you , stay safe and take care of yourself , you can always comment or talk to me , i'll always be here for you.

Goodbye!