Chapter 1

"Guys i aint making dinner , got that" y/n screamed.

Sanha and Mia set infront of her blocking her view "Only you are the one who can cook dude" said both of them together.

"yahh! How can you say that, I'll mess up everything and get to eat nothing" y/n said while getting up from there  walking towards the room.

When suddenly both of them pulled her and pushed her in the kitchen. "HUH? YOU GUYS DID A PHYSICAL ABUSE BY PUSHING ME IN HERE AND A MENTAL ABUSE BY FORCING ME TO COOK! BOTH OF YOU COMMITED TWO SINS JUST NOW" she exclaimed .

"Stop counting our sins and start cooking" Sanha shouted from outside.

Y/n sighed and started making something when Mia popped outta nowhere holding her phone recording y/n "BREAKING NEWS! the worlds worst person is cooking  for the worlds two best people"she spoke in one breath.

"YEAH YEAH shes calling herself the best person after committing two big sins with her other so called best person" said y/n while making wierd faces .

Mia again spoke "do you wanna know what is going on in her mind ? Lemme tell you, she is  cursing the maid for taking a leave today ",

" Says the one who curses her own poop for being ugly" says y/n laughing while concentrating on cooking .

When suddenly Sanha came in the kitchen "stop cursing your poop and gimme food, im starving ", "here comes the toilet cleaner of our house!" said Mia teasingly.

When suddenly Sanha grabbed the phone from Mia and spoke turning the camera towards her " Guess what Mia needs to poop so thats it for today, bye guys" she kept the phone on the table beside her.

"Which guys are you talking about? It was a simple recording not a live bro " Mia  said while laughing.

" But i know you gonna post it somewhere later so i need to be prepared" Sanha spoke while giving Mia  a death glare. While Mia was still laughing.

"Okay old people , the dinner is ready, serve yourself" y/n said while taking her plate and going to the couch.
"Did she really not add any poison in the food?" Sanha doubted while looking at Mia. "Who cares , just eat it" Mia spoke taking her plate and going outta the kitchen. "Yaahhh!!! Wait for me atleast" Sanha screamed and took her plate and walked out.

*TIME SKIP*

All three of them finished their dinner. When y/n spoke while pointing at them "So Sanha , you will do the dishes and Mia , you will clean the kitchen"

"Huh? And what bout you?" Sanha asked her. "Shes gonna make babies" spoke Mia laughing. "Are you guys done with ur rubbish talks?I have to prepare a presentation for the job interview which is in 2 days, just go and clean everything!" Said y/n.
They both nodded and started doing their work.

Once they cleaned everything they went out to where y/n was sitting and staring at her phone preparing the presentation

Sanha spoke " Aish! The dustbin is whole filled with garbage , we should go and throw it away as the maid is on a leave"

"Are we literally going to carry that dustbin all the way to the that place ?" Mia spoke.

"Yeah but not us , you gonna carry it " y/n teased her. "Ok anyhow i was destined to do that" Mia sighed.

Soon they reached to the dark place surrounded with some trees and garbage all around.

" Eww this place smells so bad!! Why is there so much garbage all around?" Mia spoke while 3 of them covered their nose .

"Dude , the people of this whole area dumps their garbage here that is why there is so much garbage all around" y/n sighed.

"They clean this place every month right? Yet so much garbage?" Sanha spoke.

"Now lets stop describing this place and lets go back fast" y/n spoke . Mia threw the garbage while making annoyed faces.

They three were walking back home when suddenly they heard some noises coming from a old building which was some feets far from them.

They stopped and looked at each other when y/n started walking towards the building when both of them stopped her "Are you crazy, we will fall in a trouble lets go back home" said Sanha.

"Dont worry bro, lets just check what going on in there , seems interesting" y/n spoke out with excitement.
"Yeah it it interesting but we better head towards home to save our lives" Said Mia.

"Guys!!! Lets check once come on" y/n pleased them. While both of them shook their head.

"Okay then im going alone , you guys stay here" y/n spoke while walking in. "Does she wanna die?" Questioned Sanha. "Yeah probably" said Mia.

While y/n reached the building and went towards the main door which was half open. She reached and peaked inside and saw something unexpected.

She screamed outta fear and started running outside the building  when suddenly a gun shot was heard by Mia and Sanha .

They were afraid but then  they ran towards the building to get y/n back but they were shocked to see what just happened.........

________________________________
_________________