Chapter 1

Hey, so I'm making another story. Don't worry, I'll work on the oneshots and BABTQFTIM! Cuphead x reader story too! Oh, and in this, um, Gabriella doesn't exist. So, um, please enjoy, I guess!

Key

Y/n= Your name F/c= Faveo color H/c= Hair color F/a= Faveo animal

Info About You

11 years old

Long hair (Sorry if you have short hair QwQ)

Clothes: Hoodie/short tank top underneath and a longish skirt 2 best friends

Your mom and dad had a divorce

Moving to the Big City

Mischievous

Has a stuffed doll (Your choice of animal)

Pretty good at fighting

3rd POV~~~~~

You slept in the car as your mom drove you to your new house. Surprise! You were moving to the Big City. You didn't really mind, you only had 2 best friends. Since you guys were inseparable, you 3 facetimed each other almost every day. Not to mention, you HATED your school so being in a new one would be a fresh start. She stopped the car and turned around to face you. Little did she know that you were awake the whole time.

Y/n's POV's~~~~~

I smiled in my head. '3, 2, 1... Now!' "BOO!" I shout. My mom jolted, breathing heavily. She gave me a death stare. I gulped. "Why, did you do that! You almost scared the crap out of me!"

3rd POV~~~~~

Oh, by the way, you were VERY mischievous. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Y/n's POV~~~~~

"Sorry mommy!" I speak, holding my doll. She sighed. "It's fine honey." She opened the car door and asked, "Well, what do you think?" I smiled. "I think this is gonna be fun."

272 (Not counting the bold words here.) LOL IT'S CHAPTER 1 YAY- Um, tell me what you think in the comments! Stay tuned for the next chapter!