Hermione Granger

"Truth or dare Hermione?" I asked while I ate some popcorn in the Gryffindor common room. It was just me and Hermione here since everyone went home for Christmas break, well everyone in Gryffindor anyways.

"Umm... well your other dares were not fun-" Hermione started.

"Then why did you keep picking it? Huh?" I interrupted.

"Because I know what you would say if I picked truth!" She shouted. "I'm no fun, I don't live life to the fullest, blah blah blah." She finished with a straight face.

"Okay damn chill."

Hermione huffed, ate some popcorn and then said, "truth. And I swear to Merlin y/n, if you say I am not fun I will hex you into oblivion." She threatened when I opened my mouth.

I frowned. "Fine. Truth eh? There's nothing wrong with that I guess. Ummm tell me a secret that you're ashamed of."

Hermione hesitated. "If I tell you, you're gonna laugh."

"No I won't." I said softly.

"I- I have never done you-know-what." She whispered. I furrowed my brows.

"Huh? No Hermione I don't know what!" I said with a little laugh.

"Ugh. I've never had sex!"

"Really? That's what you're ashamed of? Why?"

"Well it's because everyone in our year has had sex and I feel like I'm the only one!"

"Hermione, to be honest, it doesn't really matter." I said as I leaned back on the sofa and put my arms over my head, letting them rest there.

"Of courses it doesn't matter to you! You've already slept with someone so you don't know how it feels like."

"Hermione I don't know why you're getting so mad over this."

"How many people have you slept with?"

"3" I shrugged.

"3? 3! Wow."

There was a few moments of silence after that. Then Hermione broke it by whispering, "can you take my virginity?" She said it so quietly I almost didn't hear her.

"WHAT?"

"You heard me." She shrugged.

"Hermione... your first time is supposed to be with someone special not with me. Wouldn't you rather it be Ron taking yours?"

"Ron? What no! And y/n you are special to me. We've known each other since we were 2. Thats 16 years and your gonna say you're not special to me." She scoffed. "Y/n please?" And she did those stupid puppy eyes.

"Fine." I huffed. And stood up from my chair and sat on Hermione's laps. Her eyes widened but she didn't say anything. I started moving my hips against hers, whilst she placed her hands on my back. I kissed her lips and tangled my hands in her hair. I started trailing little kisses down her jaw and chest, and kissed her lips again, whilst I unbuttoned her school shirt. After I had done all the buttons I spread the shirt out so it was just hanging on by her elbows.

"No bra?" I asked.

"They make my boobs feel claustrophobic." She shrugged. I laughed lightly as I massaged her breast and she moaned in my mouth.

"Mhm. You like that, yeah?" I asked as I kissed down her chest again and put her breast in my mouth. My tongue licking her hard nipple, as I made eye contact with Hermione, who nodded her head vigorously. I smirked as I continued to suck on her boob. (Haha I said boob 😭) I then started kissing her stomach and stopped when I reached her skirt.

"Come let's go somewhere more comfortable yeah?" I asked as I grabbed her hand pulling her up. She leaned in for another kiss and I kissed back passionately, picking up her legs and wrapping them around my waist. I started heading to the stairs and we both pulled away, gasping for air.

I leaned into her ear and whispered "I want you to kiss my neck and leave hickeys so everyone knows that I'm yours. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes." She moaned and got to work right away. Sucking on a spot just below my ear. I let out a moan just as we reached our dorm room. I navigated my way through our room and went to the nearest bed I could find, not caring who's it was. I gently put Hermione down who was still sucking on my neck. She pulled away and yanked on my shirts collar, pulling me closer to her. I tugged at her skirt, indicating I wanted to take it off, and she lifted up her waist a little and I pulled it off.

"Hermione are you sure you want to do this! I still think that it should be with someone special and-" I was saying before I got cut off by Hermione, who kissed me softly. Not like before where it was rough and passionate.

"Y/n, yes I want to do this." She assured. I nodded my head and made my way, so my head was resting near her legs.

"Mhm you're so fucking hot." I whispered as I admired the girl underneath me. I kissed her purple lace underwear and she squirmed around the bed. I smirked and kissed her thighs and all around, except the one place she was desperate for.

"Y/n," she groaned. "Stop teasing me."

"But it's so fun." I whined and she gave me a pointed look, a look she usually gives me when I'm copying her homework. "Aight chill." And I bit her underwear pulling it down.  I immediately latched my mouth onto her clit and she gasped at the sudden contact. I flicked my tongue up and down as Hermione kept squirming around causing me to hold her waist down. After a few moments of me licking her clit, I slipped a finger inside her pumping in and out. Slowly I added another finger, curling it inside of her, which made her scream out load. This went on for a few minutes  as I kept circling her clit with my thumb, whilst my fingers pumped in and out of her. I slowly went back up and kissed her breasts adding onto the pleasure she was receiving.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! How are you so good at this?" She yelled which made me pump faster inside of her. "I- I think I'm gonna- OH FUCK!" She moaned out, when I replaced my fingers with my tongue, licking up all her liquids.

"You taste so good." I moaned "Open your mouth," Hermione's mouth fell open and I spit in her mouth letting her taste herself. I let her breathe for a few moments and kissed her again. I started taking off my skirt and clothes and laying on top of Hermione. I moved my hips in a circular motion mixing our juices together.

"Ahhhhh! You feel so good love!" I moaned as I picked up the pace of my actions. Hermione yanked onto my hair as she moaned out as well, throwing her head back. Our moves became sloppier and sloppier as we both neared our orgasms. Hermione came and I did too shortly after. I licked up her remaining juices as she did the same to me. Her tongue felt so good on my thighs. We lay side by side on the bed, panting for air.

"That was amazing. And I've lived my whole life without this, how?" Hermione said turning her head to face me. I laughed as I also turned my head. She leaned in to kiss me and nuzzled up into my chest. And that night, I fell into the best sleep I've had in years.

Word count: 1259

Ummm not me having a dream about this... only the first half up to the bit where we got to the dorm room.

Not me also writing this while MY MUM WAS IN THE ROOM 😭😭😭 I'm So QUiRkY!

Forgive me guys if this is bad, I'm a virgin who hasn't even held hands with a guy before. Ik this is about a girl but I'm questioning if I'm bi or not. Just because I wrote a smut about the loml, Hermione, doesn't mean I'm bi like all straight girls have that one girl that just brings out the bi in them right?

K I gotta go sleep byeeeeee, love you guys mwahhhhhhh!