Ginny Weasley

I opened my locker and changed into my two piece swimsuit so I could get into the jacuzzi. I always came here during the Christmas breaks from Hogwarts but stopped in my sixth year, as I couldn't afford the membership anymore. But now, three years later, I have a good paying job at Weasleys Wizard Wheezes. George and Fred are the best bosses you could ever ask for! I make my way over to the tub but notice a familiar shade of red hair.

"Ginny?" I questioned as I put one foot in the boiling water. She looked up, eyes red and ghosts of her tears still etched onto her cheeks. She quickly wiped her eyes but just made her face more wet. I chuckled and sat down in the tub; across from Ginny.

"Y/n! Hey, I didn't know you were a member here at youweremybabyyyyyy gym. I've never seen you here before." She said as she forced a smile.

"Yeah, I used to come here all the time, but that was when I was struggling financially. Now I can actually pay for my membership. I come here to relieve stress, as much as I love your brothers they can get a bit much at times." I said with a little laugh and she nodded. "But enough about me! Why are you crying?"

"W- well it's just that- HARRY BROKE UP WITH ME!" She shouted whilst letting out another sob. I moved closer to her so she could cry on my shoulder. We stayed like that for a few minutes and then the bubbles turned on. Ginny grabbed a few bubbles and threw them up in the air. We both laughed but then Ginny let out another sob.

"Oh, Gin!" I said as I pulled her into a hug. She pulled away from the hug and looked into my eyes. She slowly leaned in and before I knew it, her lips were moving against mine, in a soft kiss. I quickly regained my senses and pulled away but Ginny grabbed onto the straps of my swimsuit and pulled me closer. "Gin, I'm not sure if we-"

"Please, y/n! For me?" She pleaded. "It would really help."

"Fine." I said hesitantly. "Although, I'm not sure that this is the best way to get over it." I pulled her in for a kiss. "I'm only doing this because you're so cute." I practically mumbled into her mouth. I felt her smirk against my lips. She started trailing her kisses down my jawline and neck line. I moaned softly as she sucked on my collarbone. Welp, that would leave a few marks.

She made her way back up to my lips, as her hand trailed from my straps to my lower belly. She rubbed my belly button and I writhed in my seat. My belly button was a very sensitive area for me. Ginny suddenly pulled me onto her laps, with my back facing her. Her hands were still rubbing my belly and they slowly wondered down as she moved my hair on one side with her other hand and sucked on my neck. I could feel butterflies in my stomach.

Her hand slowly arrived near my pussy. I was so wet for her already. Well maybe that was the water but either way, I knew I wanted her badly. She teased me by massaging my thighs.

"Ginny! Just shove your fingers inside of me already!" I said annoyed. Ginny just laughed and started sucking on my neck harder.

"Such a needy, little slut, aren't you?" She whispered into my ear. I was about to reply when she roughly pushed my bottoms aside and shoved two fingers inside. I moaned loudly, but quickly put a hand over my mouth. Ginny roughly pushed my hand from my mouth.

"I asked you a question, you dirty, little slut." She harshly said and started pulling her fingers in and out of me aggressively.

"Yes!" I moaned. "I'm a- a needy- OH- little slut! Your- your needy- slut!" Ginny smirked and softened her actions but quickened her pace. I turned my head around and kissed her. I moaned into her mouth. After long minutes of Ginny fingering me, I started twitching and shaking. I was coming close to my end and Ginny realised this as well, as she quickly pulled her hand away. I frowned at the loss of contact.

"I'm sorry, love! Its just that we can't have you coming in a public jacuzzi." I looked around, for a second I actually forgot that we were still at the gym. Ginny picked me up, bridal style and carried me to the showers. She set me down on a bench in the biggest shower there was at the end of the row. She turned the water on and detached the shower head and started circling it on my clit. I became a moaning mess once again.

"Hey, do- do- OMG GIN- do you- uhhh- think that moaning- moaning Myrtle got- got her name- because she was a hoe?" I laughed and Ginny soon followed.

"Nice to know you think of Myrtle whilst we have sex, y/n." Ginny chuckled. "I'll just have to make sure that I'm the only one you will ever think of whenever you have sex," she said darkly. The next moment my back was against the bench and Ginny was hovering on top of me with her hand around my neck. Her cold rings pressing into my neck. The shower head was on the floor and Ginny turned the water off. I looked up into Ginnys eyes and she slowly started grinding against me. Slowly. Very slowly.

"Ginny!" I whined. Eager for my release. She squeezed my neck and I rolled my eyes back. Tired of her teasing me I moaned myrtles name and Ginnys eyes immediately turned black. She picked up her pace and squeezed my neck. Hard.

"What did you just say?" She questioned slowly. I pulled the most innocent face I could muster and shrugged.

"I don't know what you are talking about." And then I rolled us over so Ginny was under me. I continued what Ginny was doing before but going fast and then slow. We both moaned as the shower was filled with the sounds of slapping.

I soon came to my end and so did Ginny. We released at the same time and I licked up her juices which were mixed with mine. When she came down from her high, I didn't stop licking her pussy. I bit her clit and she screamed out in pleasure, breathing heavily. I plunged my fingers deep inside her and she squirmed around. I pushed my fingers in and out of her painfully slow while my mouth latched on her clit. I occasionally slapped her little pussy.

"Ughhhh, y/n! You're so good, mummy." Ginny moaned.

I kissed her lips and said "I know." I trailed my kisses to her neck and down her chest, stopping at her perky breast. I cupped her breast with one hand and started massaging it. My mouth sucked on her hard nipple while my other hand was still pumping in and out of her pussy.

I felt Ginny shake underneath me and I knew she was close. I replaced my fingers with my tongue and started sucking harder. My hand was still massaging her breast. Ginny blessed my ears with the sounds of her sweat moans.

"Oh, y/n! I- I'm co- coming!" She yelled. I brought my hand down from her breast and started circling and pinching her clit, adding onto the pleasure she was receiving. Ginny soon came and I quickly licked up her juices. Eager to taste more of her.

"Mmmm. Darling, you taste so fucking good." I moaned into Ginnys mouth as I brought her into another passionate kiss. "Now let's take a shower, yeah?" Ginny weakly nodded and I let her catch her breath while I started putting shampoo in her hair.

Word count: 1336

Sorry that I'm posting this part literally like 2 months later. I should be updating status but smut is so much more fun to write lol.

Who should I do next? Any gender 😉