7. The name

Calling him scared would be a gross understatement. The boy was terrified. His parents had sold him for a million dollars, he was now being dragged through a never ending maze of alleyways and not one of the strangers were paying any attention to either his pleas or his questions. 

Finally, after a good 10 minutes of squirming, the boy gave up and gave in to his fate. Living with his mother and step-father would only result in more pain, but he had no guarantee that the strange men in black wouldn't do the same, or worse, but he knew he didn't have another choice at the moment.

When they exited the backstreets, a sleek, black car delivered them to their destination. By now it was nearly midnight and not a single leaf rustled without being heard. The engine died and the previously faceless men stepped out with such precision that one would wonder if their movements were choreographed and practiced.

They led him into what looked like a row of warehouses. The structures looked old and abandoned with grease, slime, tar and dirt splattering the walls and gates.

 The structures looked old and abandoned with grease, slime, tar and dirt splattering the walls and gates

( something like this but darker and creepier )

However, on the inside, it looked like they'd entered a whole new world ( jasmine would love it! ). It had a modern yet medieval touch to it with how it was filled with the latest technologies yet had gold plated and wooden designs here and there. To the small boy who had seen nothing of the sort, the place appeared magical, to say the least.

He was soon pushed into an elevator and taken to the deepest level of the complex. With a soft 'ding', the elevator doors opened to reveal a rather handsome, middle-aged man sitting in a lavish, leather executive chair.

 With a soft 'ding', the elevator doors opened to reveal a rather handsome, middle-aged man sitting in a lavish, leather executive chair

He had platinum-blond hair, tall and rather well built body. He was dressed in a black dress shirt, black trousers, a white tuxedo jacket with silver cufflinks, a red tie and a matching handkerchief, along with black leather shoes. His right wrist was decorated with a Graff Diamonds watch.

When the man saw the boy, his eyes slightly widened before returning to their calm and tranquil state. He walked up to the door and crouched down to the boy's level. He looked at the boy, as if to observe every edge and curve of his body. Amused at what he saw, he smiled and lifted the the boy's chin with his index finger and thumb. 

In a cold yet excited voice, with the gaze of a predator, he asked, "You truly are a diamond in the rough, aren't you, dear? What is your name?"

The boy, slightly trembling at the man's touch, replied with two words, two words that he had neither heard nor used in the longest time, two words that he had repeated to himself for over a thousand times, two words that had helped him hold onto his sanity and his belief that his parents loved him, even if they hurt him, those two words being...

"Izuku Midoriya."