Chapter 10part 2: A Really Bad Movie

I don't even need to think about it! "I want to see (movie 2)!" Mike looks at me for a second then says, "Really? I thought you'd pick the girly movie." I shake my head and say, "I won't be caught dead watching a chick flick! I maybe a girl but, I'd prefer to watch (m/n) [(movie/name)]." Mike smiles then laughs a little, "Alright, alright, I get the point. Nonetheless, this will be fun." The way he said that made me blush for some reason and I start to feel a little bashful as well. Huh? What am I feeling this way?

~time skips to mid way though the movie cuz I'm too lazy to wriiiiiite ohhhhh spooooooky ghoooooost!~ Too much? Ok

"Man! This movie is so bad! It's great!" I say to Mike as he's tries to stop laughing. "What's even better is that no one is here! I give the guy who made this movie props, he made a movie so bad, no one came to watch it!" We both start laughing again and try to calm down, so we don't get kicked out. I reach my hand out to grab some popcorn when I feel Mike's hand on top of mine. Well, isn't this a movie moment? I draw my hand back and look up at Mike to see him......blushing? Mike quickly looks back at the movie and I can't help but, wonder about his sudden action, in fact, I'm taken back by this and I start to ponder over the thought. I stay like this for a second before I feel something on my right cheek. Huh? Before I knew what was going on, my head was quickly pushed to the right and I feel something pass against my lips. Wait..... I start to possess what happened......then it finally clicks. Mike.....Mike is kissing me!?!?

Mike P.O.V.

"Man! This movie is so bad! It's great!" (Y/n) says to me as I try to stop laughing. "What's even better is that no one is here! I give the guy who made this movie props, he made a movie so bad, no one came to watch it!" We both start laughing again and try to calm down, so we don't get kicked out. I'm having a great time with (y/n)! God, I wish it'd never end. I reach my hand out to grab some popcorn when I feel (y/n)'s hand. I look at her and I feel my face grow hot. She's just so......beautiful......I just want......She draws her hand back and look up at me. I.....I want......Snap out of it! We hanging out as friends! Nothing more! I quickly look back at the movie and notice her pondering over something. Oh god! I made things awkward! I look over at her again and I find myself reaching for her right cheek. I need to Sn-....! Oh forget it! Just........one kiss wouldn't hurt......right.....? I'm probably dead wrong but.......I can't hold back anymore! When my hand touches her cheek, she instantly notices and I quickly push her face towards me and kiss her. She has a late reaction by the fact I kissed her by complete surprise and feel her hand on my shoulder and go to push me way. Well, it was a good friendship well it lasted. But, instead of her pushing me away......she pulls me closer. Wait....what?

Your P.O.V.

I start to possess what happened......then it finally clicks. Mike.....Mike is kissing me!?!? I feel my heart race and it feel like it's going to explode! I put my hand on his shoulder and I go to push him off but......I......can't.......I........I end myself pull him closer to me. I can't even think about what's happening, my mind gone completely blank. I feel each other melt into the kiss but, I feel like as if we both, somewhat, come back to our senses and by the time we pull apart for some air, neither one of us can say a word. We just stare at each other and Mike cleared his throat and is the first to speak. "(Y/n)......I.......I'm sorry......I.....I just-" I interrupt him by saying, "No...don't be." After that, the movie end and Mike drove us home....

See you in the next chapter :3