Hawk- You lied to me?|

Warning- some swearing

////////////////////////////////////

"listen, i cant lie to you anymore Y/N, hawk lied." Demetri told me. We were currently at school, hawk was standing next to me while Demetri was standing in front of me with all of my other friends on the side of him.

I was confused to say the least, i didn't understand what Demetri was talking about. 

"what do you mean?" i asked.

"Demetri stop" hawk said lowly giving him a death glare.

" I was not the one who started the mall fight, i was not the one who started the fight at school, and i  am not the one being rude to him. I have been your bestfriend since we were 6 Y/N. I should have told you sooner but hawk started all those fights, i know you guys have been dating for 2 years and that's why i didn't want to tell you. I didn't want to ruin your relationships. I'm sorry" and with that he walked off with the rest of my friends.

I didn't want to believe him, how could hawk do that?, why would he do that?, why did he lie to me?, there were a million question swarming my mind. 

"You lied to me?" i asked him with a shaky voice

" listen baby, yes i did but i just didn't want you to break up with me. I let my anger get the best of me" he said with puppy dog eyes

" So you lied to me?!" i said slightly raising my voice.

He looked down to the ground.

"Relationships are built on trust Eli, Why would you even do that to Demetri? He's been our bestfriend for 10 years" i said with a stern tone.

Hawks facial expression turned from guilty to angry.

"because He's a fucking nerd Y/N, " he said with anger.

"SO YOU BEAT HIM UP" I said yelling at this point

"HE WAS THERE FOR YOU WHEN NO ONE ELSE WAS BESIDES ME, HE WAS ALWAYS THERE WHEN YOU NEEDED HIM. OH AND BY THE WAY ELI, YOU WERE A NERD TO AND I LOVED YOU FOR IT." i said, 

"I don't even know who you are anymore" i said with tears in my eyes.

"i thought cobra kai was a good change, i thought it was great your confidence was going up. But what's not okay is this person that the stupid dojo created" i said waving my arm around his body.

" I'm cobra kai for life, you know that" he said while looking down. 

"oh wow, you know what if you wanna go and beat up little kids then you can do that single. .Where done" i said before walking off. 

As bad as it sounded it felt good. I knew something was  off with him, i just didn't expect it to have anything to do with Demetri.

As i was walking out i saw Moon ,Miguel ,Demetri, Sam, Nate, and Yasmine standing obviously waiting for me.

"hey guys" i said quietly.

"oh my god, are u ok?" moon and Sam said immediately tackling me into a hug.

"I think so, i broke up with him" i said feeling the familiar prickling sensation in my eyes.

As soon as i said that everyone pulled me into a group hug.

"were all gonna be here for u" Miguel said as everyone agreed.

*3 weeks later*

Everything was going super well, I had seen hawk around school but just ignored him and eagle fang and myiagi do were having a meeting tonight. I never had much interest in karate but was always Johnny's assistant at cobra kai and eagle fang. I decided i was not going to go to the meeting, i wanted to stay home watch criminal minds and eat ice cream. Everyone said bye to me as we were hanging out, Once everyone was gone i turned on criminal minds and watched pshycos kill people :)