Demetri- Volleyball and Surfing|

(when Demetri talks to the girls in ^ , that does not happen in this imagine) 

Warning- If you have a fear of the ocean or drowning and are easily triggered, read at your own risk, or don't read at all :)

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Demetri spent the last 5 minuets lining up the volleyball to the net to 'get a good serve'.

"baby hurry up" i yelled, next to hawk. We were playing beach volleyball while we waited for miguel.

Once i said that he hit it straight into the net, I chuckled quietly while hawk just looked annoyed and Demetri said, "oh  you serve, mulligan!"

"There are no mulligans in volleyball" hawk said.

"says you" Demetri muttered before walking over to me but not before saying, "water break!!"

"Next time we come to the beach maybe next time we don't bring a volleyball" He said while chuckling.

"You think?" i said while grinning.

he quickly gave me a hug before walking over to Miguel and hawk.

"Yo karate boys, im gonna go surf. See you guys later!!" i said. I had known hawk- well Eli and Demetri since we were 6. Me and Demetri had been dating for 2 years, they both always say that there favorite part of the beach is when they get to watch me surf.

I had been surfing for 8 years, it was something i did to make me feel safe- yes i know, how could you feel safe when sharks are in the water and there are 8 foot waves coming at you head first? well, i get to control what i do. Eli and Demetri always tell me I'm a dare devil but hey, dare devils have the most fun.

So that's were i was in my safe place about to ride a 9 footer coming at me at full speed. I turned my board around and paddled as hard as i could until i felt the wave start to pick me up. I popped up and started to carve the wave just like always. I always wanted to try the  Rodeo Flip, one of the hardest tricks to master. 

The trick was using all your might when doing a back turn and doing three 360's while staying on your board. The hardest part was landing back on the wave and not on the lip of the wave( the part of the wave that comes crashing down like a waterfall.)

I quickly did a super strong back turn and was up in the air doing the 360's in the air. I was way to cought up in the moment to notice that i had landed directly on the lip. Before i knew it my board was not underneath me any more and i was slowly falling to the bottom of the ocean. I knew from experience, to never panic. I could feel the other wave about to crash on me and i was sure right. I was being absolutely ragdolled while my leash was stuck on a rock. I was trapped.

I tried pulling me leg to get the leash off but i just couldn't, it was to jammed. I was losing air fast, i quickly ripped the leash off my leg but was not strong enough to swim back up to the surface. Black spots were covering my vision and before i knew it my body went limp. 

I could feel someone pick me up and take me back to the surface, thank god for lifeguard jetski's. I could hear everything around me but i couldn't open my eyes,

"oh my god, baby are u ok?" i could here Demetri say

"sir she is unconscious, she had a pretty nasty wipeout, alright? she should be concious in the next couple of minutes " i could here the jetski caretaker  tell demetri.

I tried to open my eyes, over and over again. It just seemed impossible.

I could here Eli, Demetri, and Miguel pacing and letting out worried groans. I tried to open my eyes one more time,

"oh my god baby" demetri said running over to me with Eli and miguel on his heels.

"we were worried, what trick did you try it looked badass" Eli said to me, he would never admit it but he was super scared he was going to lose his bestfriend

"dude, not the time" miguel said while rubbing his head.

"we thought we were gonna lose you" demetri said.

"does the dare devil die in movies" i said 

"usually not" he said

"exactly, you aren't gonna get rid of me that easily" i said before they all pulled me into a hug

Volleyball and surfing, a great combo.