A demi-what now!

They reached the address and Douglas rang the doorbell. The door opened and everyone saw a mop of messy black hair before the door slammed shut. "This is you help?" Kaz snorted "doesn't seem like he's gonna help us" Bree smacked him. Douglas was furiously banging on the door to no avail. "You owe me a favor!" He shouted "you have to help us" finally the door opened to reveal a guy. He was 6 feet tall and tanned, he had ruffled black hair and sea green eyes. "What do you want?" He snapped "if you want an ice sculpture of your face, I can make it for you.
"That would be nice" Douglas mused
"Douglas!" Mr Davenport snapped at him
"fine, fine"
"If this is gonna be long, you should come inside and introduce me to your friends" the group entered the house. It had sea green walls and a grey carpet that was scattered with chip packets and blueprints. They sat down on the couch and told Percy about the strange monsters.
"The mist is down and nobody told me!" He raged.
"The what now?" Kaz asked
"The mist, the thing that kept you from seeing those monsters before" Douglas explained
"How do you know all this?" Bree asked
"I'm a demigod"
"A Demi-what now?!?" Oliver exclaimed
"I'm one to" Mr Davenport admitted
"We're children of Hephaestus, the god of blacksmiths and fire"
"Your children of gods" Skylar said, trying to comprehend the new information
After a few minutes, everyone had sort of got used to the idea that the gods live in the Empire State
Percy sighed "what do you need me for?"
"They have no idea how to fight monsters!" Douglas told him.
"So you have superpowers , correct?" Percy said, addressing the team.
"Yup," said Bree, Skylar, Oliver, and Kaz
"And you have bionics" he asked
"Yup" Bree and Chase said
"Okay, let's go to your headquarters place or whatever and I'll train you, then this will all be over and I can continue living till I die."
"I love this guy" Oliver said sarcastically.
"Everyone grab on to a super-speeder, we're going to Centium City!"
"Wait who's a super speeder" Percy asked Kaz grabbed onto him as they sped to the city.