✨Part 6✨(part 1)

A/N: I hope you all enjoying the book leave some ideas in the comments that you want to happen.

Y/N POV

I woke up nice and early today as I didn't want to be late, I decide that i was gonna vlog today and film my whole day. After lying in bed for about 20 minutes I decided it was a good time to get out and go and make breakfast, so I picked up my camera and went to the kitchen

Speaking to the camera

Helloooo everyone, welcome back to my channel this is my first video since hitting one million followers and i would like to say a very big thank to all of you, I love you all anyway. So today is a very busy day but o can't say what im doing exactly but im still gonna bring you lot with me.

Right so first where gonna make some breakfast, im gonna be making some pancakes, so let's do it. (Quick montage of u making it). So now i made them i gonna eat them an get in the shower. I will see you all soon.

Im back after my very long shower and now i just need to get ready in my new outfit i got yesterday which i will show you all when it on then i need to do my makeup and hair. Right look at me who is this, im not wearing a hoodie and joggers for once. But anyway it is time to go but i cant film this part but i will be back.

After i put my camera away I went and got in my car and started of my journey. After about 30 minutes I arrived and my nerves where starting to kick in, so my thoughts where going through my head. What if they like me? What if im not funny enough? What if i say the wrong thing? Shaking my head to snap me out if my thoughts I made my way into the building.

I walked slowing into the building to be faced with what looks like at least 16 other girl and loads of camera everywhere. I just stood there confused not knowing what to do but someone must have saw the look on my face and came to talk to me.

Kon: Hello, are you alright you look a bit confused.

Y/N: Hello, Im Y/N I'm here for the video.

Kon: Ohhh right hello Y/N, I'm Kon the camera man, follow me and we will get u a mic and then i will take you to all the other girls. Is that okay?

Y/N: Yeh that's fine.

I followed the man which I learnt his name in Kon  to  the main room was where the was a cardboard swipe left and right thing with the words sidemen on it. Also they where 7 other boys. As soon as I saw them I realised they are the sidemen. Kon told me that I'm would be the last girl to go on so I would have a bit of waiting to do. Which I said was okay. Once he finished putting on the mic I went to walk out of the room.

After a long time it was finally my turn to go up. I was told to name my name, age and where I'm from.

Hello, Im Y/N I'm 21 from London.

Simon: Hello, I'm Simon, I'm 28 years old and I bet I can touch your belly button, from the inside.

                          Y/N: 😂😂😂😂😂 erm okay       then, what are you like 6,4? Your very tall, I'm gonna say No sorry.

Simon: Im 6,2 and it's okay.

Josh: I'm josh I'm 28 and are you a Dumbledore because you look like a headmaster   

                        Y/N: Im gonna say no that was really weird and kinda disgusting.

A/n: This is getting really long so part 2 up soon.