✨Part 9✨

A/N: Hope your all enjoying the story so far, let me know if you have any ideas.

Y/N POV:

After getting back from the shoot, i was smiling a lot, I'm not gonna lie I was kinda surprised when he asked me for my Instagram like I'm just little old me and he's. He's just him. He's funny and and I'm not gonna lie and say he extremely attractive. He was also very cute and awkward. I really hope he doesn't forget to message me, while I'm waiting I decided to stream.

Stream

Y/N: Hey guys, how have you been I hope your all good.

User1: Good, how are you

Y/N: User1, I'm great thanks for asking

Y/Nfan45: what have you done today?

Y/N: Y/Nfan45, I cant answer that but you will see soon.

User69: Your amazing , your really pretty i wished I looked like u.

Y/N: User69 thank you ur amazing to, ur gorgeous the way u are.

User090: I really don't see the hype.

Y/N: Me too, to be fair I'm just little old me. But if you don't see the hype why you watching?

Y/Nisthebest7: Hahaha she really went there.

Y/N: Y/Nisthebest7: I didn't go anywhere I'm just saying the truth.

30min later of talking

Y/N: Anyway guys I'm gonna go now, it was lovely talking to u all and i will see you soon byeee.

Harry POV:

I just got back from filming with the guys after the tinder video we filmed we decided it would be a good idea to get ahead so we filmed some second channel ones. Walking straight to my room to but my things away, I sat on my bed looking at my phone wondering if i should text yet. I didn't want her to think anything. Sighing i put my phone on my bed and went to make a drink with a frown on my face.

Cal: what wrong with u?

Startled u turned around to be face with calfrezzy.

Harry: Jesus christ Cal don't do that.

Cal:😂😂😂 sorry, anyway what wrong?

Harry: Nothing wrong.

Cal: Don't lie to me, you have got a face like a slapped arse.

Harry: oh right, I mumbled.

Cal: So are you gonna tell me or we gonna keep on guessing.

Harry: Oh yeah, erm the was some girl at-

Cal: SOME GIRL YEH, WHO.

Harry: Jesus if you let me finish.

Cal: Oh right, sorry continue.

Harry: Some girl I met at the sidemen tinder shoot today I thought she was cute so after the shoot I asked for her Instagram she gave it me.

Cal: Okay I'm still not seeing the reason you look like a slapped arse.

Harry: Oh i dont know if you should message her.

Cal: I think you should, it will be good for u.

Harry: I will think about it.

I sighed, and dragged to my feet to my room and flopped on the bed.

A/N: What do you think?