3. Projection Room

PROJECTION ROOM

PROJECTION ROOM

I opened my locker, putting away my books and mentally psyching myself up to ask Taehyung when he wanted to start practicing. I was totally freaking out, like the can't breath, wanting to throw myself in a hole type of freaking out. How do you even speak to someone that good looking, it's impossible. I've tried a thousand times.

I stuck my head into my locker, willing myself to disappear and cursing Mrs Jeong for putting us together, until I was suddenly interrupted by an amused voice making me jump and bang my head into the door.

"Is little Ettie going to impress Tae Tae with her outfit now?" Jimin teased, leaning against the lockers with a cocky smile.

"Piss off, will you?" I scowled, rubbing my forehead. "I don't think I can be paired with him, you've gotta switch."

Jimin sighed, brushing my fringe down so it was back in place. "Mrs Jeong specifically said she was excited pairing you two together. You can't hide from him forever, Ettie,"

"I don't think you realise how nervous he makes me," I whined, pulling at his arm like a little child.

"I've been a witness to this crush for four years now, I think I know how insane he makes you. I've never seen you simp for anybody, I didn't even think it was in your DNA until Tae came along."

"I hate him."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do."

"No you don't"

"Your right, I don't," I pouted, resting my head against the locker in frustration. "But you know who I do hate?"

"Who?" Jimin asked, furrowing his eyebrows at me.

"You, you bastard. Please swap with me! I really can't-"

I couldn't even finish my sentence before I heard a loud screech from the end of the hallway, and the sound of heels clinking along the vinyl.

"JIMIN!" Marianna called out, running towards him with large smile, her hair flowing behind her in a annoyingly cinematic manner.

"This is my queue to leave..." I panicked turning back to my locker in disgust.

"No, stay!" Jimin begged under his breath, before turning around to meet her with a fake smile.

"Hey Jiminie!" She greeted in a sweetened tone, her voice comparing to that of a temptress cornering her pray.

I internally gagged at the sound of her using my nickname for him.