𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙚𝙣.

-

-

-

-     "REALLY Y/N" your mom shouted in the car

- "REALLY Y/N" your mom shouted in the car.

"you need to learn how to control your temper and anger" she said with a angered tone.

"can you leave me alone about it" you said looking out the window and watching the cars go by.

"y/n.. please, try to just walk away next time"

"yeah yeah.. I'll try. I try more then your think. anger issues isn't just a anger problem, it's a mental issue. you think I always wanna be anger, no, but I have to live with it and no one else will understand my brain but me" you ranted as you were still staring out the window.

"I know but you also need to contain that anger" she said while trying to sympathize with you.

"whatever" you replied back.

the car ride was silent. their was no talking and no communication. you just wanted to go home and sleep. you just didn't wanna deal with this right now.

you thoughts were still running wild about this whole thing. you still didn't get why it bothered you so much. you just wanted it to leave you mind. it was on constant replay.

once you got home, you quickly got up running out of the car and straight upstairs. your emotions and thought were running wild and you just wanted to cry yourself to sleep.

'why why why' you continued to think over and over.

you ran into your room immediately locking the door behind you. you began to change into shorts and a hoodie you had stolen from kitas room.

you jumped on your bed rolling up into a ball. you turned on your comfort character playlist before starting to cry.

your body hurt from the bruises and scratches and your brain hurt from thinking. you balled up and crying. you finally fell asleep as you cried. it was saddening.

- 𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 -

-      suna went to go look for you or Kita to find out what happened. he couldn't kind you anywhere sense you went home already. but he did find Kita.

"Kita what happened ?!" he said while running at Kita.

"well y/n got suspended for a week and Liz is out for 3 days" he spoke while his head was titled towards the ground.

"you ok ?"

"sure, I feel bad for y/n she just lost her patience and its hard for her to contain her anger" Kita said while lifting his head up to face suna.