Seven

That night, Dan had given me directions to a nearby beach while I drove the whole way in my new car. I was surprised when he had opened the trunk and pulled out a tent and some ramen. The two of us had teamed up to build a bonfire. Dan ended up burning his hand, so I threw him in the water. Although, I had found it not to be a very smart decision for he decided that he wanted to do just the same to me.

It was probably one of the best nights I had ever had. And the best part is that I got to spend it with Dan.

• • • •

I woke up to seagulls squawking and Dan yelling. Sighing, I get up, stumbling out of the tent to see seagulls snatching the dry ramen out of Dan's hands.

I stifle a giggle as I watch one seagull get ahold on Dan's hair, flying upwards, tugging at his black fluffy hair ferociously.

"GOD DAMN! YOU MENTAL BASTARD!" He yells as he swats at the bird attached to his head. Suddenly, I feel my cheeks get hot as he tugs his shirt over his head, wrapping the seagull in it, and throwing the insane bird into the water. Dan brushes his hands off on his pants, sadness and anger built in his eyes. Anger from the seagull, and probably sadness from losing his Jurassic Park shirt. His eyes slowly peer up and he jumps back, blushing as his eyes meet mine.

"Oh...uh..." He stutters, rubbing the back of his neck, obviously nervous.

"Good morning, Daniel." I smile as I walk past him, towards the water, stripping down to just my bra and underwear so that my clothes to cling to my skin.

"Um, more like uh afternoon...but ya um, so..." I watch him as he kicks up sand, his left hand clinging to his hair, his right making a fist, bringing his fist to his mouth and bites it lightly. I roll my eyes, walking towards him, and I take ahold of his left hand, walking him to the water.

"Let's go, idiot. We are going for a swim!" I quicken my pace and it fades into a run and soon enough we are both in the water giggling like five year olds. I splash water into his face causing him to flinch and laugh slightly. Next thing I know, Dan is holding me in both hands above his head, eyes met. Our laughs fade out until we are both silent and the only sound to be heard is the crashing of the waves.

Dan drops me so that I am now in his personal space, chests touching, one of his arms around my waist, his free hand on my wet cheek, and my arms around his neck. His thumb strokes my cheek lightly as our gaze remains. That's when he slowly dips in, his soft lips meeting mine.

I run my hands through his soaked, flat hair as our lips move in sync and the kiss deepens. His hands push me closer to him, our bodies pressed together tightly. His lips were warms and soft as they grazed over my lips and departed the kiss. His hand travels to the back of my neck, pressing out foreheads together.

"I love you, Dan Smith." I whisper, smiling widely.

Dan chuckles adorably, pecking the tip of my nose, "I love you too, Riley Snow."

___________________

UGGH THIS IS SUCH A TYPICAL FAN FICTION MAKE OUT SCENE BRUH. I AM SO SORRY IT IS TERRIBLE BLAH!

-ashley