Underswap!Sans x reader

(Decided to rewrite one of my first ever oneshots. Reader wears glasses in this oneshot)

"Hmm.. I was pretty sure I set them on the nightstand before I went to bed..!" You mumbled to yourself as you searched for your glasses. You had set them on the nightstand by your bed, but when you woke up, they were gone!

"Where the heck did they go?" You asked yourself as you walked out of your room, nearly bumping into the door and walls as you did so. You were practically blind without your glasses, so you definitely needed to get them back, and soon. You were brought out of your thoughts as you bumped into what looked like an orange blur, but as you looked up and squinted, you could just barely make out the tall skeleton in front of you, Papyrus.

"Papyrus?" You ask. He looked down at you, and you just knew he was trying his best to hold back his laughter.

"*yeah, what's up, kid?" He snickered and ruffled your hair, making you pout.

"Have you seen my glasses?" You moved his hand from your head and fixed your hair to how you had it.

"*nope. haven't seen 'em. Have ya tried askin' sans yet?"

"Nah, not yet." You shook your head and watched as Papyrus walked down the stairs and out the door. You shrugged it off and carefully make your way downstairs, as to prevent yourself from falling down the stairs, to look for the little blueberry. He wouldn't just up and take your glasses, would he..? You shrugged off the thought and walked into the kitchen, only to find no one there.

"Odd... maybe he's in his room?" You then walk back out of the kitchen and towards the stairs. Little did you know, a certain little blueberry was watching you from his brother's room, with your glasses. He giggled quietly to himself as he watched as you opened the door to his room and walked inside. He quickly went back into hiding as he saw you leave his room.

You sighed a bit in annoyance as you shut the door to Sans' room. You grabbed your phone out from your pocket.

"I don't think Sans went to training today, but I may as well give Alphys and a couple others a call.. see if they may have seen him." You went and sat down on the stairs and called Alphys. After a few minutes of talking with her, she confirmed your suspicions that he did not go to training today. How odd. You then called Undyne and several others, only to find that they haven't seen him either.

"Then that only leaves one other option." You mumbled as you looked over at Papyrus' bedroom door. "He's gotta be hiding in there." You stood up and made your way over to Papyrus' room, gently knocking on the door once you were in front of it.

No response.

You knocked again, this time a bit louder. Maybe he just didn't hear you knocking?

Still no response.

You sighed a bit and attempted to open the door, which... was surprisingly unlocked. That's weird, you thought to yourself, Paps normally keeps the door locked... unless..? You shook your head and opened the door more before you cautiously walked into the taller skeleton's room, since you knew how messy it usually was, compared to his brother's neat and tidy room. You search the wall for the light, but felt something... cold? You immediately pulled your hand back.

"What was that..?" You mumbled to yourself, before you called out into the dark room.

"Sans..?" Moments after, you saw two blue lights nearby.

"Aha, there you are..!" You chuckled lightly as you made your way over to the blurry blue lights. However, you ended up tripping over a pile of clothes and fell to the floor.

"Ow.." you sat up and Sans was right there in front of you.

"Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY?!"

"Y...yeah, I'm alright." You held your hand out for your glasses. "Could I have my glasses back now..?"

"O-OH, OF COURSE! HERE YOU GO, Y/N" Sans handed you your glasses, which you happily accepted, and put them back on your face, now able to see more clearly! You had to blink a few times to adjust, though.

"Alright, I'm good now. Let's get out of this room, it smells awful in here."

"AGREED! LET'S GO!" Sans gently picked you up, making you squeak from the sudden action, wrapping an arm around him. Once out of the room, Sans set you back down and closed the door, mumbling something you didn't quite catch.

"What was that, Sans?"

"I SAID I'M SORRY FOR TAKING YOUR GLASSES"

"Aww.. it's okay, Blue, I forgive ya." You giggled a bit and kissed his forehead, his cheekbones turn a faint blue at the action before hugging you. You smiled faintly and hugged him back.

"*Oh, so I see you found your glasses."

"Papyrus?! When did you get here?!"

"*Ah not that long ago."

"PAPYRUS!" Both you and Sans yelled at him... to which he just laughed at both of your flustered faces.