Chapter 2

As soon as Zayn's back hits the bed I attack his neck again. I find Zayn's sweet-spot almost immediately and start to suck it. Zayn moans loudly, his hands gripping my shirt.

"Justin," He gasps, almost breathless. Zayn bucks his hips upwards. "I want you." I bite at his neck before taking Zayn's shirt off. He whines and tries to pull it back on. "D-don't take that off," Zayn says quietly. I don't listen to him and start to kiss his chest, I kiss the scars too.

"I love you, Zayn. You didn't have control over these," I say. There's so many scars, but I can tell which one Zayn is trying to hide. His bullies cut the word freak on his chest. I kiss each letter, telling Zayn about how perfect between each kiss. He lays motionless beneath me. I pull at Zayn's jeans. "Take them off, bub. I'll get the lube." Zayn obeys while I go to the dresser and grab the little bottle of lube. I turn to Zayn and smile at him. "Okay?"

"Y-yeah," He says. He closes his eyes and lets his head fall against the pillows. I get undressed before joining Zayn on the bed.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask, licking his ear. Zayn sighs and turns to me.

"I don't want to run the mood," He says. He puts his hand on my dick. "So let's just finish this. Okay?" Zayn kisses my shoulder.

"If you don't want to we don't have to," I tell him. Zayn shakes his head.

"I need a distraction. So get inside me," He says in a low growl. I smirk and lube up some of my fingers. I line my fingers up with his entrance and carefully push one in. Zayn tenses up, his face scrunching up in pain.

"Why are you so fucking tight?" I ask.

"You've been away," Zayn replies. He moves his hips. "Fuck Justin... Rubbing my dick when your gone doesn't make me lose. Just move."

"You horny bastard," I say, slowly fingering Zayn. I wait a few minutes before adding another finger. "When you jack off what do you imagine? I want you to tell me." Zayn starts to move his hips to meet the thrusts of my fingers.

"I-I think about how... How you would t-touch me," He says, his eyes squeezed shut. "And how good it would feel. I-I think about how proud you would be to s-see me reduced to su-." I hit his prostate, making Zayn moan loudly and buck his hips. Zayn grips the bed sheets and I continue to hit his prostate. His mouth hangs open in a silent moan. I can tell Zayn is close so I remove my fingers, making him groan. I kiss him before lining myself up and positioning myself at his entrance.

"Do you want this?" I ask. Zayn nods. "You want my dick inside you? You slut." I tease Zayn with my tip, making his whine some more. I can tell the words are just going to his dick, turning him on.

"Please Justin," Zayn begs, sounding broke. I thrust into him, making Zayn cry out. He grips my shoulders tightly. I don't move at first, Zayn is so fucking tight. When I finally do move it's slow, I want to drag this out for Zayn. If he needs a distraction I'll give him a distraction. "Can you go any faster?" Zayn asks. He tries to move his hips, but I hold him in place.

"Tell me what you want, and I'll think about it," I say.

"Fuck you, you twat," Zayn gasps. I start to move, thrusting slowly. Zayn groans and tries to move his hips again. I take hold of his dick and start to pump slowly, picking up the pace of my thrusts.

"All those sluts who throw themselves at me when I'm tour would never compare to you," I say with a moan. "They were all girls.... They wouldn't be as tight as you." Zayn is trying to move beneath me, his breath coming out in little pants. "Do you like this, slut? Having my cock up your ass?" I start to really pound into Zayn, making him cry out.

"Fuck Justin!" He yells, biting his lip. I can tell he's close, so close... With one final thrust I have Zayn cumming in my hand. I keep thrusting until I reach my high. I release inside of Zayn before pulling out. I kiss Zayn's lips gently. Zayn lets out a small sound, one I've recognized as him trying to not cry.

"What's wrong?" I ask. "Bub, what's wrong?" Zayn starts to cry, and it worries me. He curls into my chest, not saying anything. Eventually Zayn falls asleep. I guess we'll get cleaned up tomorrow.

_-_

When I wake up Zayn is in the kitchen makings something. I walk in and tell him I'm going to have a shower before walking out. I make sure my shower is quick. I really need to talk to Zayn about what happened last night. Once I'm done my shower I quickly put on some boxers and some sweatpants before going back downstairs. In the kitchen Zayn is making a tea which is placed next to a coffee.

"Bub why are you doing all the cooking? Go sit down, I'll finish making your tea," I say. Zayn shakes his head and turns to me.

"I got this. It's just the sugar I have to a-add," He says.

"Bub what's wrong?" I ask. "Last night you..."

"Cried, I know. It wasn't because of... Sex if that's what you're thinking. It's..." He trails off. Zayn wipes his eyes and takes a deep breath. "It's..."

"Is it people at school?" I ask. Zayn turns away from me.

"Maybe," He mumbles. Zayn doesn't turn around to face me. I wrap my arms around his waist and gently kiss his neck.

"What do they do?" I ask.

"T-They don't like how I like art. They tell me its stupid and that I won't get anywhere in life with it," Zayn grumbles. He takes a deep breath. "I was making a painting for you in art and t-they ruined it. Zayn turns to me again, his eyes red from crying. "I hate it."

"Do you want to move schools again?" I ask. Zayn shakes his head.

"You know I don't like doing that. Justin I don't want to be weak and run away from my problems," Zayn says. I give him a look.

"Last time you did that, Bub, you almost died," I say. Zayn knows I'm talking about the cuts on his chest. He shakes his head.

"P-plus Niall's there t-to help me. He's a good kid," Zayn says.

"We're haning out with him today, right?" I ask. Zayn nods. He picks up my coffee and hands it to me. "Thank you, Bub."

"I love you, Justin," Zayn sighs. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Zayn."

[Forgive me lord for I wrote sex. Wattpad made it private bc sex...]