chapter 1

"Gwanpa, gwanpa!" Little Marinette exclaimed as she ran to her grandpa in the garden of the castle. Said grandpa knelt down and picked Marinette up.

"How are mon cherie?" He asked. "I am fine, look I drew a picture for you!" She answered/exclaimed. "Wow! Who is it?"  She held up her drawing. "Its you and me and momma and papa!" She said pointing at her drawing.

" let's go inside and have lunch," he said putting her down and holding her hand as they walked towards the castle. "Strawberry puffs?" She asked excitedly
"Strawberry puffs," he assured. " yay!" She cheered running of then running back to grab her grandpa's hand to drag him."C'mon gwanpa quickly,"

Dinner time

"I think it's about time Marinette learned how to be a proper princess," King Felix stated ruffling Marinette's hair earning a giggle from the girl.

"I agree with Felix, I think she is ready," Queen Brigdette agreed.

"I'm alweady a pwincess" Marinette said.

"Yes but do you want to go to princess balls and meet the love of life?" Marin, Marinette's older brother asked.

"Like my pwince charming,"

"Precisely, "

"Then what are we waiting for let's go," she got up and held Marin's hand to drag him away.

"Ehh I think we should finish eating first,"

"Otay,"

"Good,"

"Can Adwien come too?"

"Of course,"

Time skip

Marinette has bee  been training for a long time. She was good and she picked things up quickly. She helps people around the world. She visits children hospitals with Prince Ali.  She is also involved in a lot of environmental projects. She is extremely smart. She working to improve technology. Her fashion sense is impeccable. She is the making of a fashion designer.

She is idolised by many and more people look up to her. Her grandfather left to the Wayne manor. He left her with a beautiful amethyst necklace. King Felix and Queen Bridgette have never been prouder of their little girl. Marin was very proud of his little sister and will not hesitate to tell anyone who will listen about her.

At a charity gala of the Agrestes Princess Marinette was invited. Gabriel wanted to increase his popularity and was spreading his brand. Inviting THE princess of Asia was going to attract people. He remembered that the princess was Adriens childhood best  friend and they still talk.

Marinette walked into the ballroom full of people. She walked towards to the baffet table when she was stopped by news repoters flashed all around. She somehow escaped. She bumped into a broad chest. She looked up and saw green eyes and blonde hair. Whom she recognized as Adrien Agreste.

"Oh I'm very sorry I wasn't looking where I was going, oh my goddness I was just trying to escape the news reporters and then I bumped into you and and," she rambled.

"Its okay," Adrien interrupted.

"Right *ahem* I am Princess Marinette of Asia it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance," she straightened up.

He chuckled. "Its nice to meet you too, Adrien Agreste," he said shaking her out reached hand.

He brought up her hand to his lips and kissed it. She blushed and retracted her hand. He held out his hand. "May I show you around," he asked. "Of course," she replied taking his hand.

As they walked Marinette took her time taking in the architecture. There was a white, blue and pink theme. It was absolutely fascinating. Marinette wore a red dress which faded into black at the bottom. It was more of a princess dress. Fit for a princess. She had her tiara on her head like she always did. It was kinda heavy because of the diamonds.

Her hair was half up half down. She had on black flats. Nobody is gonna know that she isn't wearing high heels. Adrien explained to her different types of things. He made jokes and puns. He made the gala so fun. Reminiscing in the fun times they had as children.

(Phew wow it took 2 days to write and edit this)