Part 6 // Hey you

It was Wednesday today so it was good that it was only half a day of school for Akira.

After dropping Akira off at school I drove to work. I stopped at the red lights and waited for green light. I was listening a bit to the talk show of pro hero and teacher at UA Present Mic. He has so much energy that you just have to listen to it, you can't avoid it.

It was finally green light and I continued to drive to work. I finally arrived and I had a warm welcome by the rest of my colleagues as always. "Goodmorning (Y/n)." Taichi said. (He's the one that stands behind the counter, I couldn't find a name but now I got one :p) "Morning Taichi." I said back. "any special offers today, or just unexpected costumers?" I asked as I looked at the list of the people who made an appointment." "Mr. Masaki came by today because he was to busy to come back for that extra moisturizing cream you talked about. He would arrive around 11:30 am." Taichi said. He's always so friendly and calm, but boy you better don't touch his collection of sunglasses. He's got more then 50 of them.

"Alright Taichi, just tell him that he can come straight to my office, will ya?" I said as I walked away. "Sure thing." he said back at me. I entered my office, sitting down on my chair and starting to draw a bit of more ideas. After 2 drawings of a rose and a butterfly I started drawing wings. Red wings, so they could cover up your whole back. I heard a knock on my door and I snapped back to reality. I looked at the drawing I made and shook my head and putted it away. "Come in." I said to who ever was standing behind the door. the door opened and someone stepped inside. "Uhm hey." Said the guy who walked inside. 'Well hey you, we meet again, huh?" I said back to him. It was the guy who I bumped into at the café and the guy I saw at kindergarten. "Haha yeah, hey uhm can I get a tattoo maybe? I always really wanted one." he said. I stood up and crossed my arms. "Sure thing but do your parents know about this?" I said in a teasing voice. He chuckled, telling that his parents had no idea of this and then scratched the back of his head. I sighed and shook my head. "The youth these days though." I looked up at him and he just stood there.

I cleared my throat and asked him what he wanted and where he wanted it. "I want a 4 leaf clover, and I want it on my shoulder blade." I nodded and hummed so he would know that it was possible. I told him to take off his shirt while I was getting all the supplies I needed for the tattoo. I gestured him to lay on the bed with his back towards me. He did just as I told him. I asked what size he wanted and he said that it could be 6X6 tattoo. I started drawing the 4 leaf clover.

"Have you been doing this a long time?" he asked me. "Well, I started here when I was 15, but that was just for a part-time job. I stood behind the counter. But when I was 18 I started here for real. I had some drawing skills so the boss gave me a chance, and boom, a year later I have my own office." I said. I was done with the drawing so I needed to start with the real needle. "What's your name?" I asked him. "I'm Keiko Tadashi." Meaning luck right?" I asked him. He nodded and asked for my name. "Y/n L/n" "Meaning beautiful?"  He said in a charming tone. I blushed and turned the needle pen on.

"You're a smooth talker." I smacked him on the back. "Now, this may hurt, or it may not. Depends on how good you can handle pain." I placed the pen on his skin and started to outline the tattoo. After 20 minutes I was done with the outlining, the moisturizing and the patching. "There you go, all done. You can go to the counter and pay there." He thanked me and walked out of my office.

After I was done with giving a few people new tattoo's, mr. Masaki came into my office. He greeted me with a warm smile which I gladly returned. "Sorry I didn't came back the other day but I had some stuff to do." "That's alright. But I hope you did put that cream on every morning and evening?"

"Of course I did. I don't want my back to be infected." He took off his shirt and layed down on the bed. I chuckled and took the moisturizing cream and applied it on his back. I was done quickly, because he already left after 10 minutes. Because it was Wednesday and I needed to get Akira from kindergarten, I was allowed to leave 10 minutes early, since I discussed it with my boss, telling him how I can not let Akira stay home alone with his unstable quirk.

So I grabbed my bag and coat and left, taking the money that I earned today, and hopped in the car. I connected my phone to the car. Because it's been a while since I used the bluetooth, I played one of my favorite songs. (The Pretender from the Foo Fighters) I turned the volume up to the maximum and started singing super hard and loud. I got weird stares from people who were walking around or driving in their car. I arrived at kindergarten and stayed in the car. Akira knew this so it wouldn't be any problem. I still sang and I saw Akira walking towards the car. I saw that he heard the song and started bumping his head while he was walking. I laughed and opened the door for him. He stepped in the car and both of us started singing as loud as we could. All the parents looked at us, but who the hell cared. I saw Keiko and smiled at him. He started laughing as soon as he saw Akira and me signing as loud as we could.

I turend the volume down and asked Akira how his day was today. "Today was super cool. We made clay sculptures and we could draw our family." Akira showed the drawing he made today. There was Akira on it, and also me, but not our parents. I smiled at the drawing he showed me. But we were both quiet the whole ride home after that. Remembering what happened to our parents.