2

he grabbed your hands and squished it.
His lips were harder now and wetter.

He took his t-shit off and took yours off without even asking, but he could've see in your eyes that you wanted it too.
He touched your breast and squished it harder and harder.
You wanted to touch his hands but he was already busy with his hands.
You let your little moan out and he smirked only.

His hands went lower and felt how wet you were.
"You are so wet." His finger went to Vagina and only looked at your expression.
His fingers went faster and you moaned even louder.
"You love it, huh? You always wanted this, now you get this." He whispered it in your ears and kissed your lips again.

"Give me a blowjob." he told you.
"I don't know how to do it." You said embarrassed.
"I'll tell you what to do." He said and held your head.
"Get it in your mouth, take how much you can and just suck it, it's not that hard." He said and leaned his head back.
You satisfied him and you liked how you took control over him.
"Damn, you are so good" he moaned out and grabbed your head and you licked your lips.

"I love you so much, damn I can't describe how long I waited for this moment." He said while biting his lips.
"Fuck me." You said and he only smirked.

his dick went into you and just went faster, his hands pressed your head into the pillow and held your hands hard.

"I love you, I love you so much." He said into your ears and slammed his dick harder into you.

Your hands touched his hands, they were warm.
Your world was fully a dream.
You were so happy, a man that loved you and was interested in you.
A dream?

"Moan my name." He said while sweating.
"M-madara.." you moaned his name louder and louder and he only smirked and licked your lips.

"I lied to you y/n, I said I loved Mito, but I never did . I always loved you. And now I finally got you, the girl that I always loved."He said and almost cried.
You hugged him and kissed him softly.
"I love you." You said back.