5

you were happy with your life.
You were successful with the company.

You heard someone calling your name and the voice was very familiar.
"Y/N OPEN THE DOOR" you went out and saw madara.
"What? What are you doing here? What do you want? Go away." You steamed at him.
"I'm coming." He said.

"Fine, I cooked something and you can eat if you want." You said while almost smiling at him.

"So what's with mito?" You asked while looking at him.
"We broke up." He said while eating.
"Why?" You asked but inside of you, you were so happy.
"because i love you." He wanted to have a family with you and have kids with you, he wanted to make you happy, even if he has to do everything.

"y/n" he said while pressing you against himself.
"do you still want me?" He asked and looked into your eyes and waited for an answer.
"yes." You answered and pressed your lips against his.

"I want to be together with you and have a family." He said and his hands went down to your thighs.
"you always make me wanna fuck you." He said licked his lips while lifting your head up.
"Then fuck me like last time." you said and you took your T-shirt off.
He pushed to the wall and turned you around.
He started to lick your ear and went down to your neck, he started to suck on it and held your hair.
"Let the moan out." He said and turned you to himself, his hands started to touch your breasts and started to suck on it.
"ahh m-madara, I missed this. I missed you." You started to moan out.
"I missed you too."

He took his shirt and shorts off and pushed you on the ground.
His hands touched your hips and pulled it to himself.
His cock started to go into you, you touched the ground and put your head down.
"Damn I missed you so so much." He moaned out.
"You're so brave."

You forgot to lock your door.
The door started to open but you didn't noticed.
"Yeah no bye." Hashirama went in and out, he closed his eyes while seeing you both.
"oh shit." You both said.

You put your things on, and tried to go to hashirama and almost felt down.
"I got you." Madara said while smiling at you.

"Hashirama wait." You said and you were red because of embarrassment.
You put your hands to your face.
"I'm sorry that I bothered you guys, I didn't knew-" Hashirama said while almost crying because he saw you guys.
"bestie, it's okay, this is so too embarrassing." You both laughed and gave him a hug.