91

Molly's P.O.V

My brother knocked on our parents' front door. I stood beside him and waited until they open the door.

Our mother opened the door and we saw our father behind her. "Hello!" She said.

"Hi!" I said.

"What are you standing outside waiting for? Come in!" My dad said.

We entered the house and we all sat down in the living room.

"How have you been?" My mom asked us.

"I'm fine! How have you been?" Daejung asked her.

"I'm good too!" My mother said. "How are you Molly?"

"I'm good!" I said. "How are you dad?"

"Yeah I'm good too." My dad answered. "So is there any news about you?"

"Well as you might know, I graduated from college and came back to Korea." Daejung started. "I don't have anything else in mind right now- or wait I have! My girlfriend came to Australia to visit me sometimes, and we were talking about something."

"What?" Our mom asked.

"We thought about getting married. She wanted me to graduate first before marriage. What do you think?" He asked. I wasn't really surprised at the news since they have been dating for a really long time.

"Well, you've been dating for a while and you know her well. We see her as a good girl." Our dad said and our mother nodded.

"So when you're ready, tell us when and we'll help you with the things you need help with." Our mother continued.

"Thank you for the support!" He said.

"We're your parents after all!" Our dad said.

"Molly, any news you wanna share?" Daejung asked me.

"Well.." I started. "I've got a boyfriend."

My parents got surprised. "That's good to hear! What's his name? Is he good? Can we meet him?" My mom asked. She's always been like this, asking too many questions.

"He is good and you can meet him, but it's a little hard. It's nearly impossible to meet him in Incheon because he is busy and lives in Seoul." I explained still not exposing his identity.

"Oh, well we thought of coming over to you after easter, so we can meet him." My dad said.

"Oh.. that won't work. You can't meet him!" I said.

"Why not?" Daejung asked.

"He's busy and we can't meet. I can't explain!" I said.

"Are you sure you're okay with being in a relationship with someone that is too busy that you can't even talk with?" Daejung asked.

"No no! We do chat, in fact we do that a lot! But we can't physically meet right now. Maybe later, but not right now. Our last meeting wasn't too long ago. It was this week, but it was our last meeting.. I think." I said.

"I don't understand!" My mom said.

"He's Ju- he's a famous superstar." I said instead of saying his name because they don't believe me.

"Is he in the same group as Jackson or what?" My dad asked.

"No.. not even close." I said.

Daejung laughed. "Like what? Are you dating seven guys named BTS?" He joked.

"Close."

"What?!!" All of them said at the same time with a shock.

"I'm dating their maknae, Jeon Jungkook." As soon as I said that, Daejung laughed.