176

4 April 18:07

Koooo:
Hiiii
Want me to come over?
A short visit
1h

Mollyzzz:
I would've said no cause I have studies 📚📖📑
I have an exam this week 📖
But since it's a short visit then COMEEEEE 😆😆😆😆

Koooo:
Okkiiiiiii
[Read 18:09]

Kookie🐰💜:
I'll come a bit late
[Read 18:23]

——————————

Molly's P.O.V.

Knock knock!

I went to open the door for Jungkook. The moment I opened the door, he hugged me. He hugged me really tightly and buried his head in my neck. I didn't even have time to see his face before he hugged me.

"Aaw miss me much?" I asked and closed the door. He hugged me for a hole minute, and didn't let go. I brought my hand up to his head and took off his hat. "It's gonna get hot for you. Take off your jacket."

He slowly let go of me and took off his jacket, mask, and other stuff he used to hide himself. We sat on the couch. Jungkook sticked to me like glue. I didn't really mind it because he likes cuddling a lot, and I got used to it. He hugged my arm and buried his head in my shoulder. "So what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Cuddle," he answered shortly. I thought everything was okay with his cuddling, until I felt something wet on my shoulder.

I looked at him worriedly. "Kookie? Are you okay baby?"

"Mm," Jungkook hummed as a yes.

I patted his head. "Baby, look at me." He slowly lifted his head up and looked at me. The sight made me really worried. His eyes were red, and puffy. He sniffed. I gently wiped his tears with my thumb. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," he answered and wiped his tears then rested his head on my shoulder. He probably doesn't want to tell me.

I patted his head gently. "Whatever it is, it's going to be okay!"

"Thank you," he said.

"For what?"

"For comforting me, caring, and giving me a shoulder to cry on," he said. What's wrong with him?

"I'll always be there for you, Kook! I love you, hm?"

"I love you too," he said. "You know, I want you to know something."

"What is it?"

"I want you to know that I'll always love you. Forever!"

"I always see couples in movies telling this to their partners, then breaking up the next year," I giggled. "It's not like I think that we would break up or something. Don't get the wrong idea!"

"I know. I see that too, that's why I'm gonna make a small change from what the movies do."

"What are you going to do? Not break up?" I asked jokingly.