(Lexa) "That isn't going to happen"

"Lexa, what could go wrong?" You ask your worried and nervous girlfriend as she paced around the room.

You asked her if you could tell her people about your relationship. Lexa really wanted to tell everyone as well but she was scared someone was going to hurt you.

"The same that happened to Costia." She says coldly.

"That isn't going to happen, I promise my love." You smile and interlock both of her hands with yours.

"Fine." Lexa sighs in defeat and pecks your lips.

That conversation was 2 weeks ago, now Lexa was in a meeting with Clarke, Raven, Octavia, Abby and Kane when Titus walked in.

"Titus, we're discussing something important." Lexa says and stands up from her chair.

"Uhm I think you would want to see this, heda." Titus says and steps back outside.

Lexa excuses herself and walks outside as well, almost everyone in polis was standing in a circle, around something, but Lexa couldn't see what it was.

Everyone stepped aside, letting their commander trough the big crowd. When she finally saw what it was she immediately ran towards it.

It was you.

You had blood all over your body and face and a knife in your stomach. Your eyes were closed, your eyelids covering your beautiful y/e/c eyes.

"Get help!" Lexa yells out before looking back at you. Cupping your bloody face before slightly jumping when Clarke and Abby kneeled down next to her.

"Lexa, I need you to step aside, we're going to save her." Abby says calmly as she checked for a pulse. "It's weak, but it's there." She says and looks at Clarke.

"Lexa, I know that it's hard but we need room." Clarke says, Lexa slowly stepped back and stood in between Raven and Octavia.

Nyko runs over to Abby and Clarke and gives them his bag full of supplies.

20 minutes later, you're all bandaged up and laying in your and Lexa's bed.

"What happened?" Lexa asks the guards who were on watch today.

"We think someone did this to her in polis, she was gone-"

"Just find out who did this!" She yells before walking back in her room.

She sat down on the bed and stroked your cheek lovingly.

"She's going to be okay." Clarke smiles and sits down on the edge of the bed.

"I just want to know who did this to her." Lexa sighs and kisses your head before starting to pace around the room. "I told her this would happen, that she would end up getting hurt."

"Lexa, please calm down, we'll find out who did this to her." Clarke smiles softly.

Part 2?